Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Post-purchase dealer survey? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/post-purchase-dealer-survey-36931.html)

armoredsaint 02-08-2012 06:46 AM

Post-purchase dealer survey?

What's the ratings like? 1 to 5 etc? Where you honest or pressured to give them high marks?

I remember when I got an Audi, dealer had a hand-written note saying if I don't give them all perfect marks to call them and talk about it. :lol:

AAAA 02-08-2012 07:34 AM

Re: Post-purchase dealer survey?

Quote:

Originally Posted by armoredsaint (Post 569803)
What's the ratings like? 1 to 5 etc? Where you honest or pressured to give them high marks?

I remember when I got an Audi, dealer had a hand-written note saying if I don't give them all perfect marks to call them and talk about it. :lol:

You should always be honest on these surveys (and you will get many of them). I gave my dealer high marks because they deserved them.

jgc4ever 02-08-2012 10:31 AM

I just got my second internet survey from Strategic Vision asking about my experience with my new Grand Cherokee. It was multiple choice and I gave high marks. In the comment section, I said replace the plastic on the lower facia and bumpers with paint, and also it has too much chrome.

Wxchaser 02-08-2012 04:44 PM

Strategic Vision also just sent my second survey which I completed.

I am always honest when I fill out a survey like this about a purchase, otherwise how do the manufacturer's and dealers know when they have problems.

armoredsaint 02-08-2012 05:02 PM

did come with a dollar? i remember in 2003 I had about $12 from all the Audi surveys

Pat@FieldsAuto 02-08-2012 05:13 PM

It's a phone call. Score is 1-10, and like everyone says be honest. I think it's 3 questions total and takes less than 5 minutes. I gave them your home phone and told them to call between 2 am and 5 am.:)

I got the call last night for the 12 Wrangler I bought last week. After thinking about it and wondering could I have done any better on my sale I decided I was worth the 10 across the board. Looking back though, I should have paired the wifeys phone at delivery...:)

1200RT-P 02-08-2012 05:29 PM

Dealers typically make money off these surveys, so they have a vested interest in good marks. It's not right to lie (either positive or negative), but I normally err on the side of perfect marks, if I have no issues with the dealer itself. If you did have an issue, best to take it up with the dealer before answering the survey. I'm always of the mindset to let people correct mistakes before bashing them.

armoredsaint 02-08-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat@FieldsJeep (Post 570074)
It's a phone call. Score is 1-10, and like everyone says be honest. I think it's 3 questions total and takes less than 5 minutes. I gave them your home phone and told them to call between 2 am and 5 am.:)

I got the call last night for the 12 Wrangler I bought last week. After thinking about it and wondering could I have done any better on my sale I decided I was worth the 10 across the board. Looking back though, I should have paired the wifeys phone at delivery...:)

:lol::buttkick:

ucla95 02-08-2012 07:04 PM

Funny I never got any survey.

ucla95 02-08-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pat@fieldsjeep (Post 570074)
i got the call last night for the 12 wrangler i bought last week. After thinking about it and wondering could i have done any better on my sale i decided i was worth the 10 across the board. Looking back though, i should have paired the wifeys phone at delivery...:)

lol

BobsWK2 02-09-2012 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armoredsaint (Post 570069)
did come with a dollar? i remember in 2003 I had about $12 from all the Audi surveys

I think all the survey companies got cheap and don't include the buck anymore.

ENFORCER 02-09-2012 02:59 AM

No one deserves a perfect score, unless they go out of there way. If they are just doing their job, I usually give them a 5/10 as this is average. Anything more needs to be above average and this is not often done as most dealers seem to be very lazy.