Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   2011+ Dodge Durango-WD (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f177/)
-   -   2nd row captains chairs.....2012 Dodge Durango (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f177/2nd-row-captains-chairs-2012-dodge-durango-36963.html)

Scottina06 02-08-2012 07:42 PM

2nd row captains chairs.....2012 Dodge Durango

go into production next month!:thumbsup:

JAYBEE3 02-08-2012 07:58 PM

Re: 2nd row captains chairs.....2012 Dodge Durango

??/ Dont follow

99formulam6 02-08-2012 08:08 PM

Instead of the middle row having a middle seat, it has 2 captains chairs, you can add a console for $300 more (price of captain's chairs is $695)
http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/w...s-1024x768.jpg

Scottina06 02-08-2012 09:00 PM

yep...neat option for the Durango

99formulam6 02-08-2012 09:19 PM

I like the option, but if I end up with a Durango, I will have to keep the standard middle row.

Right now, in our XK, when we go places with my in laws, I drive, father in law is passenger, 2 kids in car seats in the middle, mother in law next to them, and wife in the 3rd row (with the other seat down to have stroller/diaper bag/purses, etc). We plan on a third kid, so we will need all 7 seats or I would definitely go with the captains chairs.

NHWK05 02-15-2012 09:29 AM

Thats Sweet.

Bart Man 12-07-2013 08:43 PM

2nd row captains chairs. 2013 Durango Swap??? Help

Ok heres the situation :confused: ,,My wife went and looked at the 2013 Durango with the 2 captains chairs in the second row,,, She loved the truck ,color, options and price :rolleyes:,, but the problem is the second row :mad:,, if I buy the Durango can I swap out the seats??? we would much rather have the standard seat ,, Im sure i could eventually find a set on e-bay or a salvage yard,, just would like to know if this is a bolt off bolt on option :confused::confused:

Thanks again!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

dbtx 12-08-2013 07:58 AM

Re: 2nd row captains chairs. 2013 Durango Swap??? Help

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bart Man (Post 942048)
Ok heres the situation :confused: ,,My wife went and looked at the 2013 Durango with the 2 captains chairs in the second row,,, She loved the truck ,color, options and price :rolleyes:,, but the problem is the second row :mad:,, if I buy the Durango can I swap out the seats??? we would much rather have the standard seat ,, Im sure i could eventually find a set on e-bay or a salvage yard,, just would like to know if this is a bolt off bolt on option :confused::confused:

What is the issue with the captains? I'm sure you could swap them out for the bench but you would devalue your D.

- Danny

ufokillerz 12-08-2013 09:02 AM

Re: 2nd row captains chairs. 2013 Durango Swap??? Help

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bart Man (Post 942048)

better off finding the right durango, unless that price was really worth having to replace the 2nd row yourself. Finding a 2013 model at a good price should NOT be hard being that its the end of the year and they want to get rid of them.

I have the bench seats in mine, mainly because i need the extra seating, i'm sure that is the case with you as well. (it was either durango or minivan for me, it was a easy decision:D)

Bart Man 12-08-2013 09:37 AM

Yea its just one of those things,, She saw it and liked it the Durango ,Color , Price ,Etc,, but the second row (we also need the seating) :mad:,, I just figured since I belong to this great site :thumbsup:, Id ask my buddies here :D,,, Were just gonna keep on looking :rolleyes:

dbtx 12-08-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bart Man (Post 942232)
Yea its just one of those things,, She saw it and liked it the Durango ,Color , Price ,Etc,, but the second row (we also need the seating) :mad:,, I just figured since I belong to this great site :thumbsup:, Id ask my buddies here :D,,, Were just gonna keep on looking :rolleyes:

What is the issue with the captains vs. the bench? Just curious?

- Danny

ufokillerz 12-08-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bart Man (Post 942232)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbtx (Post 942254)
What is the issue with the captains vs. the bench? Just curious?

- Danny

he also needs the seating.