Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Visual Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/)
-   -   good day today (new parts) (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/good-day-today-new-parts-3736.html)

spiker01 10-31-2009 10:57 PM

good day today (new parts)

today was a good day. my friends dad showed up and had a package for me. new srt roof rails. yeahhhhh so i installed them. not to much more i can say about that. i did go to the jeep wrecker today as well. if only i had a grey interior. good parts i found------grey leather centre console lid, nav units, leather seat sets, chrome door moldings and lower window trim. almost anything you would want. but all grey interiors and no srt's. anyway i just thought id share.

Scottina06 10-31-2009 11:02 PM

Re: good day today (new parts)

congrats bro! Theres lots of peeps on here looking for some of those parts.

downstate 10-31-2009 11:03 PM

Nice! Spent a few hours at a local pick-n-pull, got some new parts for my friends WJ Laredo. Jeeps get parted out so fast, we were lucky to find one that got to the lot within 4 days. No WK's though :(

spiker01 10-31-2009 11:09 PM

the wrecker i went to is jeep specific. they have wk's wj's xj's zj's jk's------abcd's and efg's to. its like heaven. i spent hours there but i didn't really know what i wanted to tackle today. i really wanted to find a nice shift know but no luck on that (they were all the same as the one i allready have)

Megatron 10-31-2009 11:16 PM

Hey spiker any chance you can get a rear quarter panel of the window (chrome) and the window moldings. (mine are the short ones)

PM, if you can. Thanks in advance.

spiker01 10-31-2009 11:30 PM

i will phone them on monday and see how much they would want for the rear windows

CatMan879 10-31-2009 11:31 PM

If you find some 08+ projector light i want them let me know

Megatron 10-31-2009 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiker01 (Post 90368)
i will phone them on monday and see how much they would want for the rear windows

Thank you kind sir.

Micallef 11-01-2009 12:42 AM

can you also how much for the chrome moldings?

i have mine painted silver now to match but would like the chrome set if i can get my hands on them for sure,

thanks

Grandcherokee51 11-01-2009 09:41 AM

^^^Wanna get rid of your silver if you get chrome, i was gonna ask abbout the chrome but ill take the next best thing im sick of the black

Scottina06 11-01-2009 02:10 PM

I would have been in heaven in that place spiker.....LOL

Grandcherokee51 11-01-2009 04:26 PM

^^I know, road trip to Canada to rip some parts off some jeeps i could use some spares.

Alright spiker i got a couple question, were there any wks with fogs. I am looking to get the fogs and the stalk as cheap as possible i can put the set together brand new for like 70. But no junk yards have any wks around me. Also how much was the arm rest any idea. Haha and yes one more question what do you think they want for the nav? If the stuffs cheap enough mabey we could work out a deal if your willing.