Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   LXHarness (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f159/)
-   -   LXHarness Website & Gallery! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f159/lxharness-website-and-gallery-37600.html)

Diboblo 02-20-2012 12:18 AM

LXHarness Website & Gallery!

That's right!

LX-Harness.com

I've put together a simple website with a gallery (for now). More content to come. I just wanted a place to show off some of the work I've done for the LX/LC/WK community :)

If you have pix of your interior color change and want to show the world, send me a link, or PM and I'll add them to the gallery!

Bob

lll2for3lll 02-20-2012 12:47 AM

Re: LXHarness Website & Gallery!

About to check it out now.

And Bob, I get the first set of parts in on Tuesday. Tracking says its at the post office already but won't be delivered until Tuesday due to P Day.

And be prepared to be mind blown when you see your blue work with my blue overhead ambient light.

lll2for3lll 02-20-2012 12:49 AM

Oh yeah. I'm going to have some awesome pictures for you. I'm going to have a female friend of mine take pictures with her Nikon.

Scottina06 02-20-2012 09:26 AM

Very nice Bob!

sent from my HTC EVO

nyc_medic 02-20-2012 12:04 PM

Nice looking site. Simple and clean.

Diboblo 02-20-2012 01:29 PM

Thanks guys! It needs a LOT of tweaking, but I wanted to get something out there :)

Stay tuned for more content!

Bob

SvenskaJeepGuy 02-21-2012 12:59 AM

nice bob!

Diboblo 02-21-2012 10:57 PM

UPDATED!

I've been having trouble with my OLD Office 2000 running on my Vista machine... I was able to get it to stay up long enough to push some updates, tonight :)

More pix to come!

Bob

68 Scout 02-25-2012 11:13 PM

Diboblo, Please email me (see address below), the "contact" feature on your website is not enabled, I'm a new member without access to the PM feature. I have an 06 WK JGC and the lights are out on the info center bar (trip, mileage, etc), climate control assembly, and the bar below it w/heat warmers, pedal adjuster, traction control.

How much $ to change ALL the bulbs? Do you use bulbs or LED's? If using LED's do you add resistors? If you install bulbs are they longer life than the stock ones? Are extra bulbs available for separate sale so I have extras on hand? How long in days for turnaround as this is my only vehicle and living in N.J. we experience all types of weather? Please include your contact info and tel#. Note: I can't contact you through your website, the "Contact" feature on your end isn't "enabled".

I'm 48 and a bus/coach/diesel mechanic (now working foreman) since age 18 and can't for the life of me understand Mopars reason for making these lights unserviceable. All I know is every 4x4 I had since starting to drive in '81 has paled in comparison to my first ride a 1968 International Scout 4x4 with four cylinder and front hubs that had to be engaged at the wheel. Thanks, 68 Scout.

You can email me direct at R Z 350 X 2 at yahoo dot com

To those in the know, "YES" I did own one of those rice rocket Kenny Roberts Specials, an '85 Yamaha RZ350 (two stroke) lighter then it's competitors (aftermarket exhaust/shock) and so blindingly fast it could stand straight up in all six gears with just a flick of the wrist. The cylinders were bored .030 and I installed the one piece power valves.