Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Premium nappa seats in a Overland Vs Limited (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/premium-nappa-seats-in-a-overland-vs-limited-37663.html)

rockrash 02-21-2012 08:13 AM

Premium nappa seats in a Overland Vs Limited

How much better are the premium nappa seats in the Overland interior than leather in the Limited. Trying to decide between the Overland or Limited and the leather is the only deciding factor for me.

fireron 02-21-2012 08:38 AM

Re: Premium nappa seats in a Overland Vs Limited

Leather is a higher quality and the Napa leather is perforated for the cooling effect.

armoredsaint 02-21-2012 08:47 AM

get the overland and don't look back.

Epoche 02-21-2012 08:51 AM

I love the quality and feel of the leather in my Overland!

rockrash 02-21-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epoche (Post 578316)
I love the quality and feel of the leather in my Overland!

Quality is stronger meaning heaver gauge than the Limited?

AAAA 02-21-2012 09:56 AM

I like the leather in my Limited.

Jdsmitty10 02-21-2012 10:11 AM

If u get the luxury package the leather is perforated in the limited. But don't know the difference between napa and limited leather

armoredsaint 02-21-2012 10:14 AM

do a butt test, make sure the temps are the same to get a better comparison - because if it's cold both will feel hard.

nickyj 02-21-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdsmitty10 (Post 578337)
If u get the luxury package the leather is perforated in the limited. But don't know the difference between napa and limited leather

The leather in the Limited with the Lux package is exactly the same as the Overland leather. Only difference is that the Limited does not have the piping on the seats.

kelvar13 02-21-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickyj (Post 578351)
The leather in the Limited with the Lux package is exactly the same as the Overland leather. Only difference is that the Limited does not have the piping on the seats.

+1... this was a big deal for my wife when we bought ours. The piping definitely adds some appearance points.

rockrash 02-21-2012 01:07 PM

So with the Lux package and QL on Limited finishes at same price as Overland. I definitely want a Ql but was looking to save a few $$$. Just not sure about standard black leather on the Limited.

nickyj 02-21-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockrash (Post 578438)
So with the Lux package and QL on Limited finishes at same price as Overland. I definitely want a Ql but was looking to save a few $$$. Just not sure about standard black leather on the Limited.

I agree with you on that. I'm not a big fan of the standard leather on the Limited either. I would have went for the Overland but did not like the wood steering wheel or the piping on the black seats. I do the like the piping on the Lt. Frost seats though!:thumbsup: