Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Audio/Visual/Navigation (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f155/)
-   -   When will I be able to have a favorite besides "Home" save for more than one trip (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f155/when-will-i-be-able-to-have-a-favorite-besides-home-save-for-more-than-one-trip-38001.html)

BuckeyeSRT 02-27-2012 07:19 AM

When will I be able to have a favorite besides "Home" save for more than one trip

I don't know if anyone else has this problem with the 730 RHR but, nothing stays saved beside the home address for more than one trip in my Jeep. The next time I start it they are wiped. (BTW we don't use the 2nd key fob)
Is it too much to want a $45K vehicle do what you paid for it to do?:mad: :::rant over:::

77Cherokee 02-27-2012 12:15 PM

Re: When will I be able to have a favorite besides "Home" save for more than one trip

All memories are holding so far since the 2.12 update. Have you tried that?

BuckeyeSRT 02-27-2012 02:06 PM

Re: When will I be able to have a favorite besides "Home" save for more than one trip

Quote:

Originally Posted by 77Cherokee (Post 582367)
All memories are holding so far since the 2.12 update. Have you tried that?

Yes and that has helped with the home address only for me.

JTS97Z28 03-23-2012 10:43 AM

I noticed that my brand new 2012 Overland forgets home all the time now. I just picked the Jeep up last week so its not like I have an old RHR unit. Its probably all the same issue, but unlike the OP, mine forgets home. not sure about favorites since I dont have any saved.

Is there any official update on this yet?

James

ColdCase 03-23-2012 11:23 AM

Don't think so, you can get 2.12 unofficially (from mygig).

Corp Cog 03-23-2012 11:25 AM

It would be helpful to know what version of software your RHR has. There are several versions out there on the 2012 Model year.

Buckeye, misery loves company I suppose, I have the identical issue, I have the 2.120, and the spiffy new GN update, although that should have no effect, and only use a single fob, and don't use the 2 driver memory feature. I hit the favorite button to check basketball scores, nothing... I'm tired of adding favorites and having them evaporate into the ether.

I am contemplating stopping at the dealer every day, making them wright up a service ticket every day, just so they can share in my infotainment enjoyment. Maybe if Chrysler has to pay for warranty claims every day, from every driver they might take some action? Doubtful, but it would make me feel better!

77Cherokee 03-23-2012 05:11 PM

Corp Cog, After the third day they would probably give you the brush-off but I don't think once a week would be excessive. ;)

aimpulsive 03-23-2012 06:39 PM

My 2012 overland forgets home. Not sure ehen, but it is never there once I try to use it again.

Also have phonebook problems with my droid x. Numbers come over, but no names.

Bought in dec 11.

Brewster 03-23-2012 06:53 PM

I can't get the voice command to dial working with My Droid X. I can call on the Droid and the system takes over, but I can't call anyone through voice command.