Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   SouthEast (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f113/)
-   -   driveSRT.com presents SRT at Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f113/drivesrt-com-presents-srt-at-amelia-island-concours-delegance-38059.html)

driveSRT 02-28-2012 04:01 PM

driveSRT.com presents SRT at Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance

Hi JeepGarage,

I'm Adam. I manage day-to-day social media operations at driveSRT.com, the official website of SRT. We like to extend the offer to meet up and hang out whenever we can, and the Amelia Island Concours seems like the perfect opportunity.

It is the privilege of driveSRT.com to welcome ten JeepGarage members (and one guest per invitation) in Northeast Florida to the 2012 Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance. At this year’s Concours, SRT will host a ride-and-drive experience to highlight the detailed craftsmanship and impeccable dynamics of the all-new 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 and 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. SRT will also display the rarely seen 1941 Chrysler Newport, 1955 Chrysler 300 and 2000 Dodge Viper GTS-R. Our guests will also enjoy free admission to the entire Concours, which features spectacular examples of motoring history from a variety of historic marques.

The 2012 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance will be held March 9-11 at The Golf Club of Amelia Island at Summer Beach adjacent to The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island. The honoree for 2012 will be rally and endurance legend Vic Elford and the iconic Ferrari GTO will be featured, benefiting Community Hospice of Northeast Florida.

If you are able to join us for this celebration of car culture, please RSVP via a private message on the forum by February 29 with the following information:

Your name
One guest's name
Your offline club affiliation
Your online forum affiliation
Your mobile phone number
Your email address

If you happen to use social networking sites, we’d love to see photos or video from your experience on the official SRT Twitter or Facebook pages. We hope to see you in March. We'll post confirmed RSVP usernames below.

And, because we know you'll ask, you don't have to own a Grand Cherokee SRT8 to join us. If you own a non-SRT Jeep, that's fine, as long as you love the SRT brand.

... and invite us to your next trail ride.

Our guests
robcrab
marcas
gelanderdawg
knobby
gcsjeep
99wjlimited4.7
gus9890
stick2
dientesfuertes

robcrab 02-29-2012 08:47 AM

Re: driveSRT.com presents SRT at Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance

Hi Adam,

Could you please message me privately with your contact information so I can register for the event in Amelia Island? (I haven't posted enough posts on the forum yet to message you privately).

Thanks

marcas 02-29-2012 10:35 AM

Could you please message me privately with your contact information so I can register for the event in Amelia Island? (I haven't posted enough posts on the forum yet to message you privately).
Marcas
904-219-0739

Thanks

GelanderDawg 02-29-2012 02:06 PM

Please include myself & my wife for the Concours d'Elegance. My name is Kim Sechler & my wife is Ellen Sechler. My cell is 352-267-1877.

Thanks!

driveSRT 02-29-2012 03:13 PM

Hi Kim and Marcas,

We've got you down. Simply head to the will-call area at the event to pick up your tickets. Please send all personal information through a private message so it isn't publicly displayed. We'll see you at Amelia.

SRTgirl 02-29-2012 03:22 PM

I wish this was a couple hours closer to me...:(

And I believe some of the guys above are posting their info in the thread because they need 5 posts to PM someone. All you guys need to do is 5 welcomes etc and you're good to go! :thumbsup: GelanderDawg should be good to PM now if they want to remove their info from the open forum. I don't think you all want your #'s going out to everyone on the web. :)

Scottina06 02-29-2012 03:42 PM

FYI-you only need 5 posts now

SRTgirl 02-29-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 583894)
FYI-you only need 5 posts now

Sorry boss man...my apologies! :)

Scottina06 02-29-2012 03:45 PM

I changed it awhile back

SRTgirl 02-29-2012 03:50 PM

I'm quite forgetful, ya have to keep reminding me when the rules change, LOL! :)

And I still wish my state wasn't so dang big, with this event all the way on the opposite end! :(

Scottina06 02-29-2012 03:54 PM

Deb...you should make a nice drive and enjoy this event! Its gonna be epic from what i hear!

driveSRT 03-02-2012 09:07 AM

We'll take late registrations up to the end of the day. It's going to be a great JeepGarage meet -- we'll propose a set meeting time at the SRT Ride and Drive soon. Watch your email boxes.