Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   At The Track (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f27/)
-   -   First Kill for me! 4.0L (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f27/first-kill-for-me-4-0l-3887.html)

Chaoul1 11-07-2009 09:09 PM

First Kill for me! 4.0L

Well last night it got to about 35 degrees. I was on my way to my dads house. I got to the traffic light and I was behind a Ford Fusion V6. Once the light turned green I was making a left and so was the Ford. The Ford slowed down and as I passing slowly they were waving me down...I was like WTF why. So I roll my window down and the passenger asked, " Do you wanna go?" and I was like, "Yeah 3rd honk and we go!" and we were rolling at 20 MPH. The speed limit on that road was 30 MPH. Right before the first "Honk" I was like well since Joey (Elvis) put's his on Tow/Haul...I should try it but mine was Overdrive(O/D) so the tranny felt stronger and nicer and the weather was perfect. Nice and COLD. THe 3rd Honk came and a put my foot as hard as I could and the Jeep was screaming...Next thing you know I smoked his ass so badly which I was pretty amazed and I looked back in my mirror and ALL a see is him struggling and about 5 car lengths behind me. And so I got up to 70 MPH and then slowed down back to 30 MPH. Pretty amazing night.

And that was my night with a HUGE smile on my face :D!

Robert Palmer 11-07-2009 09:11 PM

Re: First Kill for me! 4.0L

Nice.
That is funny that someone in a Ford Edge would want to race. Like seriously thats a soccer Mom crossover, do you really think you can beat anything? LOL

HEMIBeast 11-07-2009 09:12 PM

Nice Kill Paul.. I can't stand those things. Around my area there are a bunch of them rolling around with rims on them.

Chaoul1 11-07-2009 09:12 PM

It was a Ford Fusion BTW. lol But yeah Ford Edges do suck. I want to race one of them one day. I gotta find one now!

Robert Palmer 11-07-2009 09:14 PM

My bad, I could have sworn I read "Ford Edge". lol

And what I said applies to Fusions also. :lol:

HEMIBeast 11-07-2009 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaoul1 (Post 95101)
It was a Ford Fusion BTW. lol But yeah Ford Edges do suck. I want to race one of them one day. I gotta find one now!

my bad lmao I thought it was a ford edge. :D

Carry on.

Megatron 11-07-2009 09:59 PM

Nice.

LOL, I want to race this old guy across the street from my driveway. Always kissing his ford fusion

DJ BoNiOmArIo 11-07-2009 11:55 PM

way to represent for jeeps :)

hate f'in fords! my neighbor has one and it's an old focus he washes it every freakin day and acts like it's the best car ever ...

parks it diagonally so that no one parks next to him ... swear wanna get a scoop or guard rail and nail this f'ers ass! i know got lots of hate

Chaoul1 11-07-2009 11:59 PM

People actually ask me why my Jeep is always clean and why I care about it so much. They also say it's not suppose to be clean and sh!t like that. I hate it. I actually take care of my Jeep like how everybody does on this forum also. But when it comes to those who don't they shouldn't get respect in the car world.

dreamer1213 11-08-2009 07:25 AM

Congrats Paul!!! A win is always nice!!! And your Jeep is spotless!

Joe in PA 11-08-2009 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaoul1 (Post 95234)
But when it comes to those who don't they shouldn't get respect in the car world.

Hey now that's not right. :D

I own 5 vehicles and all are well taken care of from a mechanical standpoint. I've often been called anal because of the time I spend making sure that my Jeeps and Mustang are serviced properly and running well. But when it comes to detailing and keeping the Jeeps clean? I just ain't got the time. Don't hate me cause my Jeeps are dirty ......... :p

Vinnysrt8 11-08-2009 08:01 AM

nice kill.