Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/)
-   -   Talk about anything WK ! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/talk-about-anything-wk-39095.html)

dssilvestri 03-17-2012 10:34 AM

Talk about anything WK !

Here we go guys, talk about anything about your WK !

Jvenrick 03-17-2012 11:18 AM

Re: Talk about anything WK !

I'm just venting here, but whatever happened to suv's with real bumpers? Not this plastic "good looking" crap. I had someone roll into my rear bumper, I barely felt it, and now I have a huge crack from almost top to bottom on the left side of it. Was really amazed how easily it could crack. That's not to say I don't LOVE my wk, like I said just venting a little. Ha

TurboDiesel 03-17-2012 11:29 AM

theres a couple threads like this already...just sayin

but about my WK...shes going to the stealership on tuesday :(

dssilvestri 03-17-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jvenrick (Post 595506)
I'm just venting here, but whatever happened to suv's with real bumpers? Not this plastic "good looking" crap.

Trust me i know, i LOVE my wk but the plastic sucks. Mines white, so every single little rock chip whether it be on the bumper or the hood, it just sucks ! i notice it from a mile away. My mother actually has a 2011 patriot, and the hood is solid metal, that thing is friggen heavy. no chips or anything yet but i hate this plastic !

JeepCoop 03-17-2012 01:23 PM

I just got mine muddy. It's raining so much it washes is right off! Haha

roddaz 03-17-2012 02:37 PM

Ive just removed the roof rails and istalled the SRT Delete kit, But not sure about how it looks, will give it a few days!!

*sox* 03-17-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roddaz (Post 595584)
Ive just removed the roof rails and istalled the SRT Delete kit, But not sure about how it looks, will give it a few days!!

poste pics:thumbsup:

roddaz 03-18-2012 03:38 AM

will do tomorrow it was dark when I got finished and already had the Saturday evening Chinese Curry delivered.

DAVY27 03-18-2012 09:10 PM

going to take off all the window switches and center console and send em off to Bob for LED work!

do you have to take off the door panels to get em off?

dssilvestri 03-19-2012 08:58 PM

Im trying to figure out if i want to lift it or leave it, im not sure if i want to spend the money or not. i really want to lift it, but i dont at the same time someone help me decide

TurboDiesel 03-19-2012 09:52 PM

Lift it! Lol but u loose MPG if ur worried about that....

I had a guy in a WJ staring at my rig for the whole length of a red light, almost stickin his head out the window lol :D

Jnabbott21 03-19-2012 09:59 PM

You know you want to lift it. I only lost .3 MPG with mine. Still averaging 19.5 MPG but I drive the speed limit.

Sent from my ADR6425 using Tapatalk