Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Window Sticker? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/window-sticker-39154.html)

MaineiacZ06 03-18-2012 05:22 PM

Window Sticker?
 
I bought my 2011 GC pre- owned last month. Is there anyway to get a copy of the original window sticker? Asked my salesman, but he was clueless.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :thumbsup:

padgett 03-18-2012 05:33 PM

Re: Window Sticker?
 
Might try to trace the original owner, they might have it.

Jdsmitty10 03-18-2012 05:34 PM

Re: Window Sticker?
 
Type vin in google. Might work

RageOfFury 03-18-2012 05:47 PM

Re: Window Sticker?
 
Put your VIN at the end of this link

http://www.jeep.com/hostc/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

JTS97Z28 03-19-2012 07:06 AM

Re: Window Sticker?
 
Might be a way to get a online picture of it or a copy or something, but if the original is not with the car you are pretty much out of luck if you want the original.

MaineiacZ06 03-19-2012 03:02 PM

Re: Window Sticker?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JTS97Z28 (Post 596318)
Might be a way to get a online picture of it or a copy or something, but if the original is not with the car you are pretty much out of luck if you want the original.

A copy would be fine. I tried everything recommended above, no luck. There must be a way. With corvettes you can order one, as well as a build sheet. Any other ideas.:confused:

robpp 03-19-2012 03:13 PM

Re: Window Sticker?
 
1-877-iam-jeep (426-5337)

hammer1234 03-21-2012 06:44 AM

Re: Window Sticker?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RageOfFury (Post 596080)
Put your VIN at the end of this link

http://www.jeep.com/hostc/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

Just for grins I tried this, and the file I get has "NaN" entries. Fortunately for me I was able to get the sticker when my Jeep was new.

JABEACHFANZ 03-21-2012 08:51 AM

Re: Window Sticker?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hammer1234 (Post 597656)
Just for grins I tried this, and the file I get has "NaN" entries. Fortunately for me I was able to get the sticker when my Jeep was new.

I got the same message. I did however try it with several other vins i acquired from dealers and it worked. So this might not work once the vehicle is sold.

Jdsmitty10 03-21-2012 09:40 AM

Re: Window Sticker?
 
i got my sticker by using the above link..but it is still in transit..

ColdCase 03-21-2012 10:20 AM

Re: Window Sticker?
 
I think you can request a build sheet based on the VIN from Jeep anytime, window sticker IDK. I did this for a two year old liberty about a year ago.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community