Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Off Road Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f42/)
-   -   COMTEMPLATING getting the Superlift!! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f42/comtemplating-getting-the-superlift-39501.html)

hella_wk 03-21-2012 02:33 AM

COMTEMPLATING getting the Superlift!!

In about a month i will have enough saved up for the Superlift!!!
my only problem is, i wont have enough for new wheels and tires considering i just spent $800 on new tread after i installed my rough country lift..
So im wondering how the Superlift will look with 265/70/R17 tires on stock rims, they are 31 1/2 inch tires.

Any thoughts on if those sneakers will be big enough to look decent with the superlift?? lol i dont want my jeep to look funny...

Been awhile since my last post...... ive been so broke.. hopefully this superlift will put me back in the game! :thumbsup:

jayloop 03-27-2012 07:56 AM

You could look for used 285/70/17's on Craigslist and sell your existing ones. You might even find a trade!

omelet 03-29-2012 05:07 PM

Re: COMTEMPLATING getting the Superlift!!

Where at in Cali are you? If you are close to San Diego I am installing one this weekend! I would love a little help if you would like a little hands on experience with a SL. Definitely check out CL, there are always killer deals popping up.

hella_wk 04-05-2012 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omelet (Post 603422)
Where at in Cali are you? If you are close to San Diego I am installing one this weekend! I would love a little help if you would like a little hands on experience with a SL. Definitely check out CL, there are always killer deals popping up.

Im in Pasadena, so your about a 2 hour drive south. if i can make a fun trip out of it i will be down! did you already install it??
and what is CL? im always looking for a good deal :thumbsup:

hella_wk 04-05-2012 03:06 AM

and thanks for the suggestion jayloop! i looked but didnt really find that size tire for sell on there.. maybe im just in tooo much of a city slicker area..

omelet 04-05-2012 12:29 PM

Actually CL is CraigsList :D I just installed it over the past few days. But it is good to know there is another lifted WK in the area! That makes 4 of you guys in the LA area. Once the Jeep is up and running again we all need to meet up :thumbsup:

hella_wk 04-10-2012 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omelet (Post 607716)
Actually CL is CraigsList :D I just installed it over the past few days. But it is good to know there is another lifted WK in the area! That makes 4 of you guys in the LA area. Once the Jeep is up and running again we all need to meet up :thumbsup:

I hope i get lucky and find a superlift on craigslist!!
And im so up for a meet! i feel like my jeep is turning into a commuter car because all i do now is commute to and from work 7 days a week :eek:
it would have to be after tax season though. i am working with H&R block so i have no free time right now.

Socal Jeeps UNIT! haha

JeepCoop 04-10-2012 09:30 PM

Woot woot for SoCal Jeeps!! haha

omelet 04-10-2012 10:55 PM

Well I doubt you will find a SL on CL. I was referring to finding tires there. But when you are ready to get the SL let me know, I will hook you up with a great price!

Lucas J 04-12-2012 06:54 AM

Well I hope you can find an SL now, as the SL for the WK has been discontinued and rumor has it that SL is going out of business.

JeepCoop 04-12-2012 09:11 AM

Yup its true, get your order in!

omelet 04-12-2012 03:28 PM

Looks like my Jeep just went up in value :D