Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WJ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f51/)
-   -   Trip To Colorado in 2004 WJ!!!! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f51/trip-to-colorado-in-2004-wj-39533.html)

Zetzsche248 03-21-2012 03:46 PM

Trip To Colorado in 2004 WJ!!!!
 
1 Attachment(s)
It's sad to see that it's about to hit 18,000 Miles aready!!!! :(:(:(:(

Jvenrick 03-21-2012 04:10 PM

Re: Trip To Colorado in 2004 WJ!!!!
 
18,000 miles on a WJ, thats pretty impresive, how are the miles so low? when i was searching for WK's i could not find anything lower than 20,000.

Zetzsche248 03-21-2012 04:35 PM

Re: Trip To Colorado in 2004 WJ!!!!
 
I just Bought it About a month ago!!I was going to Buy a new 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee but i saw this 2004 in the showroom with 16,000 miles and had to have it!! Plus it the Rocky Mountain Edition with the 4.7 HO!!:)

drdobsg 03-21-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zetzsche248 (Post 597891)
It's sad to see that it's about to hit 18,000 Miles aready!!!! :(:(:(:(

Already!!?? Lol, my 2004 WJ has 173,000 miles!

01grand 03-21-2012 08:16 PM

Re: Trip To Colorado in 2004 WJ!!!!
 
I still cant believe you found a WJ with so few miles.

CameronG 03-21-2012 09:40 PM

Re: Trip To Colorado in 2004 WJ!!!!
 
Holy cow! It took me a minute to realize that you said 18,000 and not 180,000. Mine just hit 180,000 in January, I'm so jealous. :slapfight:

Zetzsche248 03-21-2012 10:26 PM

Re: Trip To Colorado in 2004 WJ!!!!
 
^^My mom bought me my 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Brand new as my first car, it has 66,000 miles on it and add my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 18,000 miles......Then i hear all you guy saying yours are getting close to 200,000 mile,make me feel great to own my Jeeps....I have a feeling my 2004 is going to rust out before the engine goes! lol

CameronG 03-21-2012 11:04 PM

Re: Trip To Colorado in 2004 WJ!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zetzsche248 (Post 598162)
^^My mom bought me my 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Brand new as my first car, it has 66,000 miles on it and add my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 18,000 miles......Then i hear all you guy saying yours are getting close to 200,000 mile,make me feel great to own my Jeeps....I have a feeling my 2004 is going to rust out before the engine goes! lol

:eek: TWO WJ's with low mileage?! You are one lucky guy. Props playa.

JForestZ34 03-25-2012 02:34 PM

Re: Trip To Colorado in 2004 WJ!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zetzsche248 (Post 597919)
I just Bought it About a month ago!!I was going to Buy a new 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee but i saw this 2004 in the showroom with 16,000 miles and had to have it!! Plus it the Rocky Mountain Edition with the 4.7 HO!!:)


Nice. Glad you scored a HO. I don't see many around anymore



James


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community