Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   ReBadge Design and Graphics (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f127/)
-   -   JG Apparel. Shirts, hoodies, etc. (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f127/jg-apparel-shirts-hoodies-etc-39557.html)

Natedawg9640 03-21-2012 09:35 PM

JG Apparel. Shirts, hoodies, etc.

Hi Boys and girls.

Over the course of the next short bit I will be attempting to make available to you, JG.com apparel. Obviously sales of JG branded merchandise benefit the site directly.

I have yet to decide on what colors/styles to make available, so I open this thread to those that are interested to post, and give me some input to gauge what products/designs/sizes to make available. Cheers!

Nate

Chaoul1 03-21-2012 10:15 PM

Re: JG Apparel. Shirts, hoodies, etc.

Well it's Spring/Summer. So mens tank tops would be sweet and some shirt would be awesome!

I'm thinking instead of dark colored shirts we should go with Red and Orange (For Example).

As for a Design this is something that should be created, but I can see "JeepGarage.Org on the front of the shirt on the left side of the chest and do something cool in the rear.

jlewissystem 03-21-2012 10:26 PM

How about some ORT and/or wife-beaters(the apparel) :)

FlyFlip420 03-22-2012 12:03 AM

I have a four color screen printing machine and access to badass shirts at a great price. If you can come up with a design, I can make em :-) more colors and front and back mean more money. No reason we can't make something cool around $20-30 or less

I offered this to Scott before, but the jeep garage logo is too many colors and without the layers, my photochoppin skilz aren't good enough to pull it into less gradiants\colors. He didn't like anything I made because I couldn't use the logo, and I couldn't get the JG logo to work colorwise

Scottina06 03-22-2012 12:36 AM

and I prefer the logo here too.....

DGoral31 03-22-2012 12:41 AM

subscribed

DGoral31 03-22-2012 12:41 AM

Scott - can we design t shirt ideas??

Scottina06 03-22-2012 12:46 AM

sure...go for it.......

but dont design a t shirt and then sue us for $25k and something insane.,....LOLOLOLOL

DGoral31 03-22-2012 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 598259)
sure...go for it.......

but dont design a t shirt and then sue us for $25k and something insane.,....LOLOLOLOL

lol didnt we already go through this ??

caugh caugh xmas banner caugh caugh

i0r15 03-22-2012 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaoul1 (Post 598153)
Well it's Spring/Summer. So mens tank tops would be sweet and some shirt would be awesome!

+1!!!!!!

But with logo centered in front or in the back.
Black, white and grey tank tops!! :thumbsup:
I'd get one of each color...

*BabyGirlJJ* 03-22-2012 08:04 AM

Hey Nate!!!! Definitely looking forward to some new JG apparel!!!

I think that the logo on the front (maybe in the top right or centered) would be cool - and the color of the shirts... black with some darker red or vice versa!
Not sure as to what we could put on the back - but I think between all of us we can come up with some great ideas :)

As mentioned - summer time is just around the corner so tanks would be cool - though I like the tshirts also! Another thing (if Possible - not sure) is there anyway to do this with shorts ??? I'd love to have a cool comfy pair of JG shorts to wear around this summer and\or around the house anytime! :p I can provide a link to the type for an idea if you would like...

Scottina06 03-22-2012 08:10 AM

JJ wants to hotshorts.....LOL