Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Export Grand Cherokee 2011+ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f190/)
-   -   WK2 Bullbar spotted in Sydney (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f190/wk2-bullbar-spotted-in-sydney-39567.html)

OzTJ 03-22-2012 04:40 AM

WK2 Bullbar spotted in Sydney

HI Guys, I haven't been on in a little while so excuse me if this has already been mentioned....
But on the way home from work today I spotted a Mineral Grey CRD Limited that was already sporting a black bull bar of some description. I wasn't able to get a good look as who ever it was kept speeding away but if anybody knows any more about it feel free to chime in. :)

From what I saw it looked pretty good and solid. Would love to know how it works with the parking sensors and things. :D

savvas 03-22-2012 05:49 AM

Re: WK2 Bullbar spotted in Sydney

A black bulbar? You have my attention now, because the only one I'm aware of is the ECB alloy number.

I wonder if ARB are ready to roll now

ENFORCER 03-22-2012 05:54 AM

might be plastic ?

Deserthucker 03-22-2012 08:45 AM

Saw a ECB one here in Kalgoorlie.
looks OK but sticks out in front a lot.
Had a good look It was parked in Hannans St

OzTJ 03-22-2012 03:14 PM

It did look very similar to the rest of the ARB bars on offer. Maybe it was a prototype? Definitely didn't look like plastic.

savvas 03-23-2012 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deserthucker (Post 598415)
Saw a ECB one here in Kalgoorlie.
looks OK but sticks out in front a lot.
Had a good look It was parked in Hannans St

The ECB one is just an over-the-bumper arrangement. It's pity they didnt bother doing a proper replacement bar, so they can get a winch in there too.

savvas 03-23-2012 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OzTJ (Post 598700)
It did look very similar to the rest of the ARB bars on offer. Maybe it was a prototype? Definitely didn't look like plastic.

Whereabouts in Sydney did you see it?

The manager of ARB in St Peters was the one that was answering my internet queries, so I'm wondering if it is a prototype then maybe they have it.

OzTJ 03-23-2012 03:09 AM

Heading along Narellan Rd in Campbelltown.

Scottie 03-23-2012 03:56 AM

Hi guys, I've got a ECB bar fitted to mine late last year and just fitted some side steps from eBay this afternoon. I'll try to get a photo posted this weekend sometime.

savvas 04-24-2012 04:00 PM

I'll be visiting the Camping and Caravan Supershow at Rosehill today. ARB has a good display there each year, so I'll ask them what's happening with the GC bullbar.

I'll keep an eye out anything that's GC and let you guys know if there's something interesting.

allypally 04-24-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savvas (Post 618450)
I'll be visiting the Camping and Caravan Supershow at Rosehill today. ARB has a good display there each year, so I'll ask them what's happening with the GC bullbar.

I'll keep an eye out anything that's GC and let you guys know if there's something interesting.

Going there today as well.

Deserthucker 04-24-2012 07:51 PM

PIC's Photos

Jealous