Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   2011+ Dodge Durango-WD (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f177/)
-   -   My 2011 Dodge Durango Heat AWD (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f177/my-2011-dodge-durango-heat-awd-39764.html)

Scottina06 03-26-2012 12:51 AM

My 2011 Dodge Durango Heat AWD
 
2011 Durango Heat AWD-V6/DK Charcoal pearlcoat/black leather and alcantara w/blue stitching/custom Alpine system w/sub and overhead DVD/Magnaflow true dual SS exhaust/TRex grille mesh/22" Savini SV28s w/Proxes STII's in 285-40-22's/Mopar sport pedals/more to come.....

First mod was the Mopar pedals. I also plan to add Xenondepot Xtreme kits to the lows and fogs and LED's for the plate. I have an Airaid intake on the way now. I also plan a bored/ported tb.

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/t...urango2001.jpg
http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/t...urango2002.jpg
http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/t...urango2003.jpg
http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/t...urango2004.jpg
http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/t...urango2005.jpg
http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/t...urango2006.jpg

Robert Palmer 03-26-2012 01:06 AM

Re: My 2011 Dodge Durango Heat AWD
 
Some tinted tails on that would look $$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

Nice ride Scooter.

Scottina06 03-26-2012 01:18 AM

Re: My 2011 Dodge Durango Heat AWD
 
yeah...I wouldnt mind some tinted tails too! More to come......LOL

Robert Palmer 03-26-2012 01:22 AM

Re: My 2011 Dodge Durango Heat AWD
 
Tint the windshield on this one please!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Marlin 03-26-2012 01:26 AM

Re: My 2011 Dodge Durango Heat AWD
 
I think it's a good lookin thing!

Is the leading edge of the hood a little out of alignment or are they all like that?

Seriously Scott, you must pinch yourself every morning huh!? finally, FINALLY, something good happens :D
Well done man! :D

Scottina06 03-26-2012 01:26 AM

Re: My 2011 Dodge Durango Heat AWD
 
LOL...I had the side windows tinted already saturday. My wife will be driving this and I dont think she wants or needs it tinted.

Scottina06 03-26-2012 01:30 AM

Re: My 2011 Dodge Durango Heat AWD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlin (Post 600632)
I think it's a good lookin thing!

Is the leading edge of the hood a little out of alignment or are they all like that?

Seriously Scott, you must pinch yourself every morning huh!? finally, FINALLY, something good happens :D
Well done man! :D


yes it was Benny....good eye! I fixed it today just by turning the hood stop a turn or two up. Some one musta messed with it when it wasnt in my hands. I think it also needs a slight suspension alignment as it pulls to the left just a tad. I'll let my dealer handle that!
Yes...Im still amazed! My wife still cant believe it! She was doubtful till they pulled it off the truck....LOL.

Marlin 03-26-2012 01:38 AM

Re: My 2011 Dodge Durango Heat AWD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 600634)
yes it was Benny....good eye! I fixed it today just by turning the hood stop a turn or two up. Some one musta messed with it when it wasnt in my hands. I think it also needs a slight suspension alignment as it pulls to the left just a tad. I'll let my dealer handle that!
Yes...Im still amazed! My wife still cant believe it! She was doubtful till they pulled it off the truck....LOL.

It really is awesome mate, I've never even won a meat tray! :lol:

So have you decided is this or the Lexus stays? Sorry if you've said that somewhere already? Maybe you're a 3 car family now!?

BlackedOutWK 03-26-2012 09:28 AM

Re: My 2011 Dodge Durango Heat AWD
 
so nice. i guess this means you're keeping it? are you going to ditch the ufc badge on the grille?

Scottina06 03-26-2012 09:45 AM

Re: My 2011 Dodge Durango Heat AWD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlin (Post 600636)
It really is awesome mate, I've never even won a meat tray! :lol:

So have you decided is this or the Lexus stays? Sorry if you've said that somewhere already? Maybe you're a 3 car family now!?


yeah....Ive never won a bag of M&M's.....LOL. We are gonna keep this and sell the Lexus.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackedOutWK (Post 600729)
so nice. i guess this means you're keeping it? are you going to ditch the ufc badge on the grille?


yes.....my wife likes the UFC badge for some reason. I wanna ditch the grilles and badge and add the new //Dodge badge

Chaoul1 03-26-2012 10:36 AM

Re: My 2011 Dodge Durango Heat AWD
 
Do an HID retro fit!

Scottina06 03-26-2012 12:41 PM

Re: My 2011 Dodge Durango Heat AWD
 
Im thinking about it and oding research on what I need!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community