April 22 GMU 1st Cars for Cause Meet/Car Show
This will take place at George Mason University. The more the better. I'm trying to get us Jeep guys up here. Make sure your Jeeps are CLEAN!
PM me if you have any questions!
Be there a little earlier than 11AM! The show will go from 11AM-5PM
UNclassified and Patriot Motorsports invite you to come help us fight cancer. We are teaming up with a few local car clubs/organizations within the DMV area and some big names on the east coast. Funds collected will be split in two:
- Half will go ...to the Children's Hospital in D.C.
- Half will go to help a 4 year old girl name Isabel "The Warrior Princess" and her medical bills. She was recently diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma and is receiving treatment at the Children's National Medical Center in D.C.
SOME VENDORS AND SUPPORTERS OF THE EVENT:
Insane Stance & Offset (ISO)
National G Club
Dyno on the go
LOW STANDARDS MINI TRUCK CLUB
& MANY MORE...
**ENTRANCE FEES/ ENTERTAINMENT/ CAR SHOW**
$5 PER CAR (driver will get a free raffle ticket at the door)
$1 PER Passenger/Walk-ins
RAFFLE TICKETS -$1.00 per extra raffle ticket OR $5.00 for 7 tickets
- RAFFLE PRIZES: merchandise from our vendors, free $250 coupon for detailing at D&V autobody, FREE 2 night stay at Clarion Hotel. I will add more as they come =)
- *GRAND RAFFLE PRIZE: A FREE SET OF D2 COILOVERS!!!*
- Dyno On-the-Go will be setting up AWD dyno runs at the event. 1st come, 1st serve!!
- dj viceversa and dj 2nice will be spinnin tracks to keep things interesting!!
- A booth for children's activities will be set up, so bring the kids if you'd like!
- We will have at least one food vendor on site, if not more.
- Lil b-boy battle from our friends/supporters
- Several local car models will be present as well!!
We will have six classes for this show. There will be a minimum of ten entries per class for validation of class. Maximum is 20 cars per class, first come first serve. Due to limited space.
There will be best of:
Judging will be made by ISO (Insane Stance and Offset), Canibeat, and Mischief.tv.
Trophies will be awarded.
***CAR SHOW ENTRY***
Deadline to pre-register is March 24, 2012 @$15, day of show is $20.
For show entry please emali our show entry coordinators
Enter Subject line: CFC Show entry.
for these following car classes
Import, Stance, Tuner
for these following classes
Domestic, Euro, Truck
Send Full name, phone number, picture of your ride, details of modifications and our coordinators will respond with info on how to reserve your entry. If there are not enough entries at day of show, you will be refunded.
Judges will be some of the vendors from this event (ISO, CIB, and Mischief.tv)
Fees for pre-registration: $15
Late registration at the door: $20
We hope that you will come out and join us in the fight against cancer. Isabel and her family, along with numerous patients in the DMV will be thankful for sure!!!
FWD and RWD starts at $40
AWD starts at 50
3 pulls with a printout
$10 more each for Air/Fuel
OWNER GETS TO BE BEHIND THE WHEEL!
DYNO IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!
Re: April 22 GMU 1st Cars for Cause Meet/Car Show
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community