Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   NorthEast (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f112/)
-   -   4th Annual Mopar Meet and Greet @ Mohegan Sun (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f112/4th-annual-mopar-meet-and-greet-mohegan-sun-40206.html)

Antonio186 04-03-2012 12:00 PM

4th Annual Mopar Meet and Greet @ Mohegan Sun

Guys, this meet and greet has been posted over on my 300 forum for a while i got approval from my 300 forum to post it over here and since we are all MOPARS here i figured this would be a great place to meet up and support a great cause.

Copied from the 300cForumz
__________________________________________________ ______________

4th Annual Mopar Meet & Greet @ Mohegan Sun!!
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e6...ndGreet-HQ.jpg

Sunday May 6th will be the date for our 4th Annual Spring Mohegan Sun Meet and Greet.

Last year was a very successful benefit for Nick Salerno of the US Army's Legendary 10th Mountain Division.

This year’s fundraiser will honor Marine Sgt. Liam Dwyer – Purple Heart recipient. Sgt. Dwyer is a very humble and likeable guy, and like most of us has a passion for cars and tracks. Sgt. Dwyer enjoys being a part of C.A.R.T. (CT Autocross & Rally Team) and is an annual champion. Last May, while serving our country, Sgt. Dwyer was severely wounded by an IED. He lost his left leg, severely damaged his lower right arm, along with a myriad of other injuries. Although he is still on his road to recovery, thing are looking up and he is engaged to be married! Sgt. Dwyer is a "life of the party" type of guy. There is no better way to honor a soldier than to bring our Mopars together and give back!

We will meet in the huge parking area just outside the entrance to the Winter Garage at Mohegan Sun at 12 PM.

There will be many convoys meeting at various locations in the Northeast the morning of the event.

We will have various raffles (50/50, Prize Raffle, and a Track Day Raffle)

WE NEED SPONSORS and VENDORS! We welcome any sponsors or vendors that would like to donate prizes. If you have some Mopar novelty items or sought after accessories collecting dust, please consider bringing them as a raffle prize. Last year's raffle was outstanding due to the generosity of those that brought great raffle prizes. Non-Mopar prizes are also more than welcome.

Please help spread the word if you frequent any other Mopar forums.

Rain date will be May 20th

That's it for now. Please mark up those calendars and let me know if you plan on attending. We'll start a state by state roster listing the attendees! Thank you! Paul

Antonio186 04-03-2012 12:04 PM

Re: 4th Annual Mopar Meet and Greet @ Mohegan Sun

if anyone wants to Join please put your name on this list with your vehicle. i will be updating the master list we are running on my other forum. as of right now we have over 80 vehicles showing up im sure this # will grow as the time gets closer.

bill38jeep 04-03-2012 12:39 PM

I will try and stop by: Bill, 08 WK SRT8

Antonio186 04-03-2012 12:40 PM

awesome anyone else down?

Amelie 04-03-2012 04:19 PM

@Bill38Jeep: Sick sig pic!

Antonio186 04-04-2012 08:56 AM

Bump For the day lets see if we can get more than one from JG to show up here

Antonio186 04-04-2012 09:07 PM

really guys nothing? did i post this in the most hidden spot on JG its like nothing but Crickets over here

Amelie 04-04-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antonio186 (Post 607342)
really guys nothing? did i post this in the most hidden spot on JG its like nothing but Crickets over here

Try having a moderator move it to the general forum. It doesn't seem like very many people go to the regional forums.

Antonio186 04-05-2012 06:14 AM

i tried i PM'ed Scottina06 and nothing no response just more Crickets

Amelie 04-05-2012 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antonio186 (Post 607525)
i tried i PM'ed Scottina06 and nothing no response just more Crickets

Well he was out of town for while at an autoshow I think. Try "SRTGirl" I'm sure she'll be more than happy to help you out.

Antonio186 04-05-2012 06:28 AM

thanks i will try her as well hopefully we can get more people involved.

Antonio186 04-05-2012 10:51 AM

bump for the day see if we can bring this to the top.