Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Fields Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f202/)
-   -   Mods.. please move to feedback thread (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f202/mods-please-move-to-feedback-thread-40220.html)

TheJeepSter 04-03-2012 04:01 PM

Mods.. please move to feedback thread

So...hope this is ok to post here...maybe others can post there feedback as well??
Anyway. Had 2012 WK2 and love"d" it. Set out looking for an old wrangler to add to my garage.
Found an 01 wrangler at Fields after a month or so of looking and with a (very)recent money factor of needing to cut costs in my budget .. I traded the WK2 for the wrangler and ended up with zero payments.. yes I miss the WK2 and Yes I will buy another a couple years from now....At Fields for sure!
Ok, heres my feed back
Bought the 01 5 speed manual sahara wrangler on Friday and love it! its a blast to drive, but?
A heel surgury from a few years ago ruined my enjoyment of the wrangler due to foot (heel) pain from running the clutch...sucks to get old.
So Monday I call my salesman about a need to trade the wrangler. I expected to take a $$ bath, however to my suprise.. they bought it back for what I paid:) Still needing a ride, ended up buying a used wrangler with under 1000 miles for a great price.. got payments again, 1/2 what I used to pay, so it worked out and I have another jeep that turns heads, Mojave edition comes stock with 32's and is like a cross between rubicon and a sahara:cool:
:thumbsup: to Fields and I think I found the last stop for me for buying cars when I'm looking again! Good service and price...what more can ya ask for

Amelie 04-03-2012 06:59 PM

Re: Mods.. please move to feedback thread

^^^

Nice, hopefully you can post some pics of your new Wrangler.

Pat@FieldsAuto 04-04-2012 12:27 PM

Re: Mods.. please move to feedback thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheJeepSter (Post 606417)
So...hope this is ok to post here...maybe others can post there feedback as well??
Anyway. Had 2012 WK2 and love"d" it. Set out looking for an old wrangler to add to my garage.
Found an 01 wrangler at Fields after a month or so of looking and with a (very)recent money factor of needing to cut costs in my budget .. I traded the WK2 for the wrangler and ended up with zero payments.. yes I miss the WK2 and Yes I will buy another a couple years from now....At Fields for sure!
Ok, heres my feed back
Bought the 01 5 speed manual sahara wrangler on Friday and love it! its a blast to drive, but?
A heel surgury from a few years ago ruined my enjoyment of the wrangler due to foot (heel) pain from running the clutch...sucks to get old.
So Monday I call my salesman about a need to trade the wrangler. I expected to take a $$ bath, however to my suprise.. they bought it back for what I paid:) Still needing a ride, ended up buying a used wrangler with under 1000 miles for a great price.. got payments again, 1/2 what I used to pay, so it worked out and I have another jeep that turns heads, Mojave edition comes stock with 32's and is like a cross between rubicon and a sahara:cool:
:thumbsup: to Fields and I think I found the last stop for me for buying cars when I'm looking again! Good service and price...what more can ya ask for

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad Adam was able to assist you!