Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

New SRT hotline

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  QuickOne 
#1 ·
So I had a question about my Jeep since it was in the accident, so I figured instead of asking the dealership, I'd give the SRT Hotline a try.

I'm not sure if anyone has contacted it, but my experience with it was pretty impressive.
My calls were quickly answered, they knew exactly what I was talking about, which most dealers wouldn't have. They got back to me with the answer after the rep went and checked with the SRT engineers after I sent photos via email to them.

You can also get towing help, financing solutions and other items in the hotline, which I did not look further into. They were just options on the automated answering.

Just thought I'd let anyone else know about the experience. :thumbsup:

#2 ·
I actually called them too Brian. I contacted them about my second set of Goodyears that had the early signs of cupping. After not getting any answers from Goodyear, I made the call explaining how they were blaming poor engineering on the tire issue. They called me back the next day and said to let them know what I go with for tires. I will be making a return call and they said they would discuss solutions with me after my new tires are purchased. Was very pleased with how the rep handled my call. We'll see how the solutions work out for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.