Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/)
-   -   Thanking Milous! Please Show Our Appreciation! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f97/thanking-milous-please-show-our-appreciation-40612.html)

Xtreme-SRT8 04-11-2012 04:47 PM

Thanking Milous! Please Show Our Appreciation!

Hello Everyone,

Well to cut to the chase, and like a lot of members out there, I am the PROUD new owner of a 2012 SRT8.

As we all know no matter what year vehicle we have just owning one of these babies and the experience that comes along with it is a experience that words cannot explain and a feeling I will never forget as I drove it for the first time.

The reason I am writing is because as we know by being an invested member of the forum we get the courtesy, offered by Milous, for tracking our vehicle over the course of the build and arrival to the dealership. Some may not give second thought to this or may not even take advantage of is but unfortunately for Milous I did.

After many PM's back and forth over the course of this past month and during the completion of the build and delivery Milous and myself spoke many times to find out where my vehicle was in the process. i am even sure I could of come across that I was bit annoying for contacting him so many times. But my intentions were not be annoying but I was just being an excited guy who has worked towards getting a vehicle of this caliber for many years and i was truly trying to live for the moment for one of the first times in my life. Well, again to cut to the chase Milous "unconditionally" put up with me and "continually "went above and beyond the call of duty to help me find out where she (my vehicle) was (especially since the delivery of the vehicle seemed to get lost in transit for a bit). I really must say I am truly Thankful to have someone, no matter what the arrangement for him doing it with this forum, to take time after time for each and every person that requests to track their vehicle.

To Me Milous made this experience what it really was (AMAZING). As I stated to him "being different is what makes the difference" (especially when buying a car). Not only is buying an SRT8 and owning this vehicle a feeling that I will never forget but having someone from Chrylser who takes the time every step the way really makes this experience so much rewarding that NO OTHER CAR will offer. Yes there BMW X5 and X6 that drive fast (but still not the feeling and as fast as of driving an SRT8) but the having the whole experience (including track time) is a PRICELESS event for me.

So my main point is I would appreciate if everyone who does take advantage of tracking with Milous to take the time to add a little thanks to this thread and hopefully we get the opportunity to Thank him in person one day.

Yes, Maybe i am being a little much and dramatic but Milous really made the difference for me and was as they "Icing on the Cake".

SO my hat goes out to a person who does so much and gets little in return (in my opinion) for adding the memory of this purchase and lifelong experience!

Thank you again Milous and Thank you everyone who takes the time to add to the flame that will not only keep this thread alive but will also add to the love of and future place of this high performance vehicle. As we know, nothing is like and SRT8.

Thank you!!!

Respectfully,

Christopher
AkA Xtreme-SRT8

Xtreme-SRT8 04-11-2012 04:48 PM

Re: Thanking Milous! Please Show Our Appreciation!

I look forward to reading each addition to this thread!

nosmoke 04-11-2012 05:33 PM

I think there are alot of people who can also say that Milous has been awesome, including myself.

QuickOne 04-11-2012 06:16 PM

I agree. Milous helped me through the same exact feelings and annoying requests for updates which my dealer had no idea about. This was my dream vehicle for many years and I was finally able to place the order. Milous never failed and never seemed to get aggrevated with my requests. He also supplied the final build sheet that I saved as a momento of the process.
The gifts keep on coming and Jeep Garage is lucky to have such an asset.
His updates and insight into upcoming models is further proof.
So here's a hat tip :ftmfw: and big round of applause from me. :clap::clap::clap:

BostonDMD 04-11-2012 07:26 PM

Milous, you are the MAN!:thumbsup:

Scottina06 04-11-2012 10:04 PM

Milous is the BEST...hands down!

king 04-11-2012 10:41 PM

^^^ +1

Sent from my DROID RAZR

EviL 04-11-2012 10:46 PM

ive never seen anyone here treat a member differently in this forum as milious is

i thot ppl here are gna be biased like other forums to only US citizens

but guess what.. Milious didnt.. he tracked my jeep and identified the options before comming here,.

Milious u do deserve a round of applause.

Yaccster 04-12-2012 03:29 AM

Completely agreed. His tracking info and constant insight add so much to the process. I'd hate to think of going through without it. Kudos Milous!!

tavaresdc 04-12-2012 06:52 AM

of course Milous is great....i would be great too if i were sexy looking, rich, and all knowing on jeep matters!!!!

*sox* 04-12-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 611531)
Milous is the BEST...hands down!

yes he are!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

mlarco52 04-12-2012 12:46 PM

Here is my contribution...Milous and I communicated over PM's about wk2 SRTs that were coming into Canada. Thanks to him I got the first one and got it well before my local dealer was going to get it (they still haven't got theirs). I flew across country to get it and send it back on a train in early October. Thanks Milous!