Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Engine Performance/Intakes/Exhausts (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f108/)
-   -   Borla does not show a cat back on their site (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f108/borla-does-not-show-a-cat-back-on-their-site-40912.html)

BuckeyeSRT 04-18-2012 07:56 AM

Borla does not show a cat back on their site

I know people have installed them but when I entered my year and my model, I get a pop up that says they don't make a cat back yet for my car. So I entered 2011 and still the same message. Do they not make it anymore?
If you search for part number 140406 it shows right up.

moosehead 04-18-2012 08:47 AM

Re: Borla does not show a cat back on their site

Call 'em in Oxnard, CA. Ask for Chris Higgins or David Borla. They make so many versions for different vehicles and years, the website likely is missing the WK2.

With the windows down this spring, yet another reminder how bad ass the Borlas are, thumbsup.

montgb 04-18-2012 09:27 AM

The Borla is listed for sale at several online retailers, and I checked autoanything.com just now to verify.

I cross-shopped borla vs corsa recently, so I know it's available. :D

BOURBON 04-18-2012 10:04 PM

I havent gotten my vehicle yet, but I have both my borla and K&n sitting here waiting to be installed. got them in a month ago. Most sites had been out of stock on them for a while. Ordered mine through amazon. 2 day free shipping with Prime ftw!

BuckeyeSRT 04-19-2012 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOURBON (Post 615439)
I havent gotten my vehicle yet, but I have both my borla and K&n sitting here waiting to be installed. got them in a month ago. Most sites had been out of stock on them for a while. Ordered mine through amazon. 2 day free shipping with Prime ftw!

Dude! That is awesome! You are so ready to bring the thunder.:)

armoredsaint 06-28-2012 11:53 PM

Quote:

got pics of the Borla installed?

RUSH - 2112 06-07-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

How do you like the Borla? Any drone?

kbre 06-09-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUSH - 2112 (Post 837211)
How do you like the Borla? Any drone?

Yes there is some drone, I have the Borla on my 2013. It's not too bad but it is there.