How to buy 22 inch wheels? Questions
Hello, I am here to introduce me and the Jeep. 2012 Overland.
I would like to get 22" rims but curious as too which offset is best and why. It seems that I could get a little wider tire on the Jeep and stick out a little further since there seems to be some room.
- What offset is stock?
- What offset to get with 22's
- WHat width is stoclk wheels?
- What width to get with 22's
- I liked the Startech 22's that smoove7410 posted on page #6 but it wasn't his jeep so any help there with offset and rubber? Those were mounted on 265/40 Continentals.
- Lastly, my jeep is Stone White so not sure if I want to do Chrome or a darker color... thoughts?
Thanks in advance for the help.
I also posted on wheel thread... but figured I would create a new thread to get more exposure.
Re: How to buy inch wheels? Questions
Anyone know anything about this? Appreciate the help in advance. Bryan
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community