Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Audio/Visual/Navigation (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f155/)
-   -   Problem: UConnect "mutes" party on other end during call (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f155/problem-uconnect-mutes-party-on-other-end-during-call-41016.html)

Dark 04-20-2012 11:52 AM

Problem: UConnect "mutes" party on other end during call

Hi guys,

I have a very annoying problem when using the UConnect thru the OEM Media Center.

Especially during longer calls(~10mins or so) the other party's volume is somehow lowered -nearly muted- so that you're not able to hear them anymore. To remedy you have to press the volume buttons on the steering wheel (or turn the knob on the radio) for just a single increment and they return to their original volume.

When looking at the volume level in the display while doing so, it says for example it is 21, so it was on 20 before.

I've been experiencing this using a Blackberry Bold 9780. I don't have such issues on my separate UConnect in my WJ.

MyGig software is s/th like 2.4XX or so. But it already did this with the original 1.XXX version. I also updated the blackberry twice since it first hit me. Still no joy.

Anyone else having this problem? Any input??

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Dark.

*sox* 04-20-2012 12:43 PM

Ciao dark

First you must update to the newest update 2.403 and then try again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dark 04-20-2012 01:14 PM

Re: Problem: UConnect "mutes" party on other end during call

Software is "2.403 w/clock fix".

Issue remains the same.

Thanks,
Dark.

*sox* 04-20-2012 03:24 PM

have you the last firmenware on the bb?

this are a bluethoot compatibility "issue"

xsdbs 04-21-2012 06:16 PM

which radio do you have?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark (Post 616392)
Hi guys,

I have a very annoying problem when using the UConnect thru the OEM Media Center.

Especially during longer calls(~10mins or so) the other party's volume is somehow lowered -nearly muted- so that you're not able to hear them anymore. To remedy you have to press the volume buttons on the steering wheel (or turn the knob on the radio) for just a single increment and they return to their original volume.

When looking at the volume level in the display while doing so, it says for example it is 21, so it was on 20 before.

I've been experiencing this using a Blackberry Bold 9780. I don't have such issues on my separate UConnect in my WJ.

MyGig software is s/th like 2.4XX or so. But it already did this with the original 1.XXX version. I also updated the blackberry twice since it first hit me. Still no joy.

Anyone else having this problem? Any input??

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Dark.

*sox* 04-22-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xsdbs (Post 616991)
which radio do you have?

rer