Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Brand new JGC (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/brand-new-jgc-41080.html)

Frank 135 04-22-2012 08:11 AM

Brand new JGC

WOW. I gotta say this vehicle is incredible. My hats off to Jeep/ Chrysler. The fit and finish is awesome. So far we've driven it a total of 90 miles and am loving all the functionality. I was a little concerned about the Uconnrct initially based on all of the things I'd read. But, I was able to pair my iPhone 4s & my wife's BB. I was able to stream music from my IPhone with minimal difficulty. Loaded the phone books. So far I only have a few issues with the U connect. 1. Downloading a CD takes a really long time. Also getting used to toggleing between screens takes some practice. The acceleration and handling of the vehicle is much better then I expected. It really drives more like one of the European models. Thanks to everyone for all of the time you spend sharing your experiences...it made the shopping experience much easier. I look forward to sharing some of my future experiences with this great truck. :thumbsup:
2012 Brilliant blk Overland 5.7
Sand beige leather with the dark piping.

nigelh 04-22-2012 08:51 AM

Re: Brand new JGC

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank 135 (Post 617146)
WOW. I gotta say this vehicle is incredible. My hats off to Jeep/ Chrysler. The fit and finish is awesome. So far we've driven it a total of 90 miles and am loving all the functionality. I was a little concerned about the Uconnrct initially based on all of the things I'd read. But, I was able to pair my iPhone 4s & my wife's BB. I was able to stream music from my IPhone with minimal difficulty. Loaded the phone books. So far I only have a few issues with the U connect. 1. Downloading a CD takes a really long time. Also getting used to toggleing between screens takes some practice. The acceleration and handling of the vehicle is much better then I expected. It really drives more like one of the European models. Thanks to everyone for all of the time you spend sharing your experiences...it made the shopping experience much easier. I look forward to sharing some of my future experiences with this great truck. :thumbsup:
2012 Brilliant blk Overland 5.7
Sand beige leather with the dark piping.

Congratulations, I also, just got mine last friday, ive done 250Ks already, I can't wait till I get up tomorrow and drive to work in it.

armoredsaint 04-22-2012 08:51 AM

pics or gtfo;)

dslide 04-22-2012 10:40 AM

Downloading a CD takes a really long time. Also getting used to toggleing between screens takes some practice.

FYI- Downloading music from a flash drive in mp3 or mp4 format goes much faster. Have fun with your new ride.

MonteJeep 04-22-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dslide (Post 617179)
Downloading a CD takes a really long time. Also getting used to toggleing between screens takes some practice.

FYI- Downloading music from a flash drive in mp3 or mp4 format goes much faster. Have fun with your new ride.

Can u download itunes songs to a flash drive?

Charlienmr 04-22-2012 11:59 PM

Congrats on the new ride. Just broke the 500 mile mark, so now my wife can drive it like she likes.;). Really does feel European and the fit and finish are better than I could have expected. Good luck and enjoy.

jgc4ever 04-23-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonteJeep (Post 617329)
Can u download itunes songs to a flash drive?

Yes, if the songs are not an old format. Put a flash drive in the Usb of your computer, open it, open itunes, select the songs and drag them to the flash drive.

rangersgiants 04-23-2012 04:58 PM

What is the highest quality you can play back on the newest 700 series unit? 320 mp3?