Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Help with options on Limited (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/help-with-options-on-limited-41157.html)

Dollar 04-23-2012 09:05 PM

Help with options on Limited

I thought I was dead set on an Overland and there is one on its way to the dealer with what I want. But, I've decided on a Limited. I want to add a lift, so that throws the Quadra Lift out of the mix, which sucks because I want QD for the ELSD. Oh well. Maybe someone will come out with a locker one day :rolleyes: .

My question involves this "Luxury Group" package mentioned but it's not on Jeep's website when I build my own. It wasn't on Edmunds site either. Did something change? What is included in the Luxury Group?

I'm pricing a Limited, V8, OR1 and Tow IV and need to find out about the Lux Grp so I can get my pricing down.

Thanks for any help.

SMG1 04-23-2012 09:12 PM

Re: Help with options on Limited

Lux group adds the power liftgate, power tilt/telescope & heated wheel and cooled seats with better leather.

jgc4ever 04-23-2012 09:16 PM

What SMG1 said.

Luxury Group II (Limited)
  • Heated Steering Wheel
  • Leather Trim Seats w/Perf Inserts
  • Power Liftgate
  • Power Tilt/Telescope Steering Column
  • Ventilated Front Seats
2012 Grand Cherokee Limited - Features, options & pricing

Note: Invoice pricing denoted in red textLimited
Luxury Group II (MSRP: $1,495.00) ($1,073.00)

More here: http://www.wk2jeeps.com/wk2_2012_features.htm#LIMITED

jgc4ever 04-23-2012 09:19 PM

The leather with Lux II is as follows:
Ventilated Axis Perforated
Nappa Leather Trim and
Caprice with Protein Vinyl

Dollar 04-23-2012 09:24 PM

Thanks a lot for responses. I'm glad I asked because I definitely want whats included in that group (minus the heated steering wheel. Not needed down here LOL).

I wonder why the darn Jeep website doesn't have it listed.

Again, thanks for the info and pricing as well.

Jdsmitty10 04-24-2012 05:08 AM

Lux group is no longer available on limiteds according to pat's @ fields post about it a month or so ago... I got mine ordered just in time in my limited..

Jdsmitty10 04-24-2012 05:41 AM

Oh and truecar.com still had lux pack as an option last time I checked if your pricing out an existing limited with it..

Aiyer 04-24-2012 10:52 AM

With the lux package, you will lose your panoramic sunroof.

jeepster23 04-24-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aiyer (Post 618265)

No you dont

Dollar 04-24-2012 11:30 AM

Correct. The pan sunroof is deleted with the rear entertainment package.

But, just my luck. I have found absolutely ZERO limiteds optioned the way I want in Texas. I found only one that was very close. But, it had the entertainment package and no luxury group. Two negatives for me.

I did notice that there are dozens and dozens of Overlands. I may have to reconsider unless I want to wait out for a 2013. But prices are being slashed on the 12's already. My quest would then be to find an Overland WITHOUT adaptive cruise, which has been difficult.

Jdsmitty10 04-24-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dollar (Post 618292)
Correct. The pan sunroof is deleted with the rear entertainment package.

But, just my luck. I have found absolutely ZERO limiteds optioned the way I want in Texas. I found only one that was very close. But, it had the entertainment package and no luxury group. Two negatives for me.

I did notice that there are dozens and dozens of Overlands. I may have to reconsider unless I want to wait out for a 2013. But prices are being slashed on the 12's already. My quest would then be to find an Overland WITHOUT adaptive cruise, which has been difficult.

ya limiteds with lux package are hard to find..hence why i ordered one... most poeple will go with the overland for the price difference..i didnt want quadralift so i optioned up my limited to be an overland minus wood wheel, QL, and a few minor things.. good luck finding one..

Jdsmitty10 04-24-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aiyer (Post 618265)

my limited with lux has a pano roof..i think you are thinking the rear entertainment package