Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Called andy from mhp.....

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  robpp 
#1 ·
I called andy twice and no response from him either about my cmr tune i paid for 3 1/2 weeks ago now . Mhp is a joke as a company they have no customer service what so ever . I seem to understand that tom had a death in the family and im totally understanding of that but he can not be the only one whop works for that company and some should step to the plate to fill his shoes . I cant even get a simple email apologizing about the complication and misunderstanding there has been.

#4 ·
wow....I have to agreee with you bro. Nothing in 3.5 weeks and no return calls...thats horrible. Did you call during business hours?

#5 ·
Umm i have 2 numbers one is the number that the voicemail says this is tom from mhp i guess that his business and then i have another that i believ is his cell # and thats been off for the past 2 weeks and then i got andy business line 2 voicemails and nothing.........does anyone have the direct number to the company its self and business hours thanks

#10 ·
Its good to hear peoples feedback from companies. Maybe when you write a thread "bashing" someone or something include a little more info though. From what you first wrote im not sure if you just called them twice today and left messages or if you have been calling them this whole time since 3 1/2 weeks ago. Im really impatient and have gotten really pissed about certain things, only to have them work out great and 100% happy. Keep us updated on whats going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.