Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   I'm in love...with my JGC (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/im-in-love-with-my-jgc-41247.html)

JeepMonster 04-25-2012 07:30 PM

I'm in love...with my JGC

Wow, I have to say that I am really enjoying my 2012 JGC Laredo X. I have had it for two days now and find that I sometimes take drives just because I love it so much. Definitely glad I got the X package as well as the big sunroof and the Navigation. The past two cars I had were German made (VW's) and this Jeep is blowing them out of the water. I'm currently leasing it but I may end up buying it out in the end I'm enjoying it so much.

mistadobalina 04-25-2012 10:14 PM

Re: I'm in love...with my JGC

Ive had my 2012 Laredo X for 3 months this week. Im at 3600 miles and loving mine. I am very picky and have document ridiculously good hearing. I can notice gear whine, rattles that most cant. This has none. The 06 Hemi Ltd, 02 Overland, 00 Laredos before all had gear whine. I came from a 2011 4Runner that I pretty much hated. Terrible brakes, handling, steering and mushy ride. The WK2 handles great and steering is perfect for an SUV. Im loving the 3.6 and the great gas mileage! Motor sounds really really good too!

JeepMonster 04-25-2012 10:16 PM

Couldn't agree more- it handles better than my VW Jetta and is an SUV..love it!

Aiyer 04-25-2012 10:47 PM

I love mine as well... had it for little over a month. I only wish that the front seats were a bit more supportive. Maybe I just need to put on some fat to fill in the seat! LOL. :D

nathantw 04-26-2012 04:39 PM

I love the Jeep more everytime it rains, like yesterday. Being able to mash the gas pedal when the light turns green on a wet, paved hill is great, especially when there's no slip and I just take off. I hear other cars around me doing the same and they just slip for a second.

Yadkin 04-26-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aiyer (Post 619308)
I love mine as well... had it for little over a month. I only wish that the front seats were a bit more supportive. Maybe I just need to put on some fat to fill in the seat! LOL. :D

True that, they do seem a bit wide. Maybe after a year or two my skinny ass will break the seat in a bit more.

Twilight_Imperium 04-27-2012 08:18 AM

Conversely I'm a bit wide and find the Jeep seats to be a perfect fit. I wonder if the seat designer had the enlarging American waistline in mind when they sized them.

Yadkin 04-27-2012 08:40 AM

:lol:

mistadobalina 04-27-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight_Imperium (Post 620089)
Conversely I'm a bit wide and find the Jeep seats to be a perfect fit. I wonder if the seat designer had the enlarging American waistline in mind when they sized them.

Im almost 6ft4 and 225. Fit me great. The old 4Runner was built for the size of people who assembled it....not GODZEERA sized American. :D:D:D

THE BIG TUNA 04-27-2012 01:40 PM

I am going in tomorrow to trade in my 2010 VW CC for a 2012 JGC Laredo 4x4 with Sunroof, Mopar Chrome Kit, Convenience Package and Laredo E Package. Although I loved my CC, it was becoming cramped now that my 2nd child was born recently. I totally fell in love with the JGC when I test drove it. This is going to be my first American car purchase.

markp99 04-27-2012 01:52 PM

I'm a year in, and still LOVING to find an excuse to take a drive!

JeepMonster 04-27-2012 04:20 PM

You won't regret it! I went from VW to American made for the first time as well and I happy I did.