Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Visual Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/)
-   -   Rino Lined Exterior??? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/rino-lined-exterior-4189.html)

SoCalMoparWK 11-21-2009 08:11 PM

Rino Lined Exterior???

1 Attachment(s)
So I went to the 2009 Good Guys Car Show her in northern california, last weekend and I saw the most amazing and bad A$$ exterior mod I have ever seen in my life......a company called "Extreme Motorsports" in Brentwood, CA rino lined the whole exterior of a customized Ford F250.
Needless to say I was sold by the mod. I have emailed the guy I talked to at the show to find out some info on pricing and maybe sponsorship.
If I got this on my WK I would be the first once again for a new mod.
Damn, Damn, Damn......:D:)

robpp 11-21-2009 08:13 PM

Re: Rino Lined Exterior???

i think thats more for an off roader than a streeter

but of course what ever you like!

cant wait to see pics. I know iot comes in colors too........

Robert Palmer 11-21-2009 08:13 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

no.

Matt 11-21-2009 09:21 PM

How the fawk would you wash something like that, lol. I guess a pressure washer on a mode light enough not to chip it off.

Joe in PA 11-21-2009 09:33 PM

I'd check on the weight of that stuff if you plan on covering the whole Jeep. Also look into just how easy/hard it is to clean. If you do it, we want to see the pics! :D

SoCalMoparWK 11-22-2009 01:38 PM

The guy said its a simple wash...just pressure wash and it will never come off, lol. Im pretty sure it would add an addition 50-75lbs. No biggy b/c i dont plan of racing my jeep just showing.

Martyp 11-23-2009 03:32 PM

That looks pretty cool, if its easy to keep clean that's even better!

You're Jeep would never feel the cold again either. :D

S.O.T.I. 11-23-2009 06:23 PM

Depending on the type of vehicle, this could be really cool. I have no doubt it would be really easy upkeep. Pressure hose and that's about all you'd need. Unless it was improperly sprayed, I can't imagine it flaking off easy at all.

WK street Jeep? Not feeling it, but an off-road or lifted Jeep would look good.

Craig10114 11-23-2009 06:44 PM

first off real rhino liner is RIDICULOUSLY strong... i wonder how this would affect the jeep in a crash?

Powerwash and it would be clean... never have to wax or seal paint again.

hemi.jon 11-23-2009 06:45 PM

this is nothing new, ALOT of offroad vehicles do it. i actually worked on a Line-x sponsored truck that had about $20,000 worth of line-x on it. they even offer a custom color option, with the ability to do art work in the truck beds, or glow in the dark.

SoCalMoparWK 11-23-2009 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemi.jon (Post 104527)
this is nothing new, ALOT of offroad vehicles do it. i actually worked on a Line-x sponsored truck that had about $20,000 worth of line-x on it. they even offer a custom color option, with the ability to do art work in the truck beds, or glow in the dark.

Maybe so, but I have never, ever, ever, ever, (lol) seen it done on a WK.

hemi.jon 11-23-2009 09:35 PM

true, but if someone did this i would recommend not using real rhino liner, go with a different brand, rhino last i have always seen fades. theirs one my brother had i think it was called speed liner or something, ill find out. but it was ink black for the 2 years he had the truck