Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Rino Lined Exterior???

5K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  S.O.T.I. 
#1 · (Edited)
So I went to the 2009 Good Guys Car Show her in northern california, last weekend and I saw the most amazing and bad A$$ exterior mod I have ever seen in my life......a company called "Extreme Motorsports" in Brentwood, CA rino lined the whole exterior of a customized Ford F250.
Needless to say I was sold by the mod. I have emailed the guy I talked to at the show to find out some info on pricing and maybe sponsorship.
If I got this on my WK I would be the first once again for a new mod.
Damn, Damn, Damn......:D:)

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I'd check on the weight of that stuff if you plan on covering the whole Jeep. Also look into just how easy/hard it is to clean. If you do it, we want to see the pics! :D

#6 ·
The guy said its a simple wash...just pressure wash and it will never come off, lol. Im pretty sure it would add an addition 50-75lbs. No biggy b/c i dont plan of racing my jeep just showing.

#7 ·
That looks pretty cool, if its easy to keep clean that's even better!

You're Jeep would never feel the cold again either. :D

#8 ·
Depending on the type of vehicle, this could be really cool. I have no doubt it would be really easy upkeep. Pressure hose and that's about all you'd need. Unless it was improperly sprayed, I can't imagine it flaking off easy at all.

WK street Jeep? Not feeling it, but an off-road or lifted Jeep would look good.

#11 ·
Maybe so, but I have never, ever, ever, ever, (lol) seen it done on a WK.

#12 ·
true, but if someone did this i would recommend not using real rhino liner, go with a different brand, rhino last i have always seen fades. theirs one my brother had i think it was called speed liner or something, ill find out. but it was ink black for the 2 years he had the truck

#22 ·
i had rhino liner along the bottoms of my doors on my old jeep...

chipped right off....

when i smashed the door on a rock... tee hee

Note, no matter how strong the spray is... if the metal bends, its gone, so "strong" is relative.

i think it would look cool, but its one of those things thats so.... extreme.... that you either LOVE it.. or HATE it...

#24 ·
Closer to stone than anything else.. you could file your nails on it... not saying I have or would though :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.