Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

NEED help! Please read! Need a wrecked 11+ with HID's

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Scottina06 
#1 ·
I need a passenger side hid headlight plug and 6-8" of the wiring! Anyone have a wrecked 2011+ Grand Cherokee/Durango near them or know of one parting? I have called literally 50 yards on car-part.com with 0 success! Silly Mopar makes a repair harness for the drivers side...but NOTHING for the passenger side!

PLEASE HELP!

#3 ·
I checked around here but no luck. If I'm reading the automotix.net site right there are used HID headlights assemblies in Alabama, South Carolina, Michigan, Ohio, California. Dunno if that means you could also get the harness.

#9 ·
yes...submitted 2 requests and paid $5.95 to qualify both....LOL. LKQ/Keystone owns that site and LKQ doesnt have the harness...so not expecting anything from automotix.net...but you never know.

#11 ·
I have a connection with Matt at Blacklick in Oh....can usually get me anything delivered to my body shop next day....but not this. I guess LKQ cuts up the vehicles right away and catalogs the parts. They dont catalog wiring harnesses.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.