Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Trouble Shooting/Problems/Service (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/)
-   -   Quadra Lift automatically moves to Off-Road 1 (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/quadra-lift-automatically-moves-to-off-road-1-a-43476.html)

armoredsaint 06-17-2012 08:58 AM

Quadra Lift automatically moves to Off-Road 1

Weird, it's done this a few times especially when I am parking, then it goes back to normal mode. I made sure I wasn't hitting the button by accident.

Glitch?

Boba10320 06-17-2012 09:03 AM

Re: Quadra Lift automatically moves to Off-Road 1

That is not normal. I have had nothing but problems with the quadra lift after only 5k miles. Take it in to the dealer and good luck....I am on my second dealer trying to fix mine.

1stJeepGC 06-20-2012 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armoredsaint (Post 644265)
Weird, it's done this a few times especially when I am parking, then it goes back to normal mode. I made sure I wasn't hitting the button by accident.

Glitch?

Greetings,

Once in a while, when I am parked, I find that the I am in Off-Road 1. The Dealer reset the Quadra Lift and it still does it every couple of months. I read somewhere that this happens when the pump is in the recycle mode and when the engine is turned off the values are open. Next visit I am going to bring this issue up. Otherwise, it seems to be working fine.

Best for now.:)

armoredsaint 06-20-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1stJeepGC (Post 645591)
Greetings,

Once in a while, when I am parked, I find that the I am in Off-Road 1. The Dealer reset the Quadra Lift and it still does it every couple of months. I read somewhere that this happens when the pump is in the recycle mode and when the engine is turned off the values are open. Next visit I am going to bring this issue up. Otherwise, it seems to be working fine.

good to know i'm not the only one and maybe a normal process? :thumbsup:

jd2012jgc 06-20-2012 11:26 AM

Yep, same has happened to me twice in past 4 months. Look down and its in OR1 for no apparent reason. Just hit the down button and it drops to normal height. No apparent pattern as to why car adjusts itself...

HammFist 06-20-2012 05:17 PM

No, it's not normal in my experience. I've had mine for 14 months and 16000 miles and it has never done that -- or anything else it wasn't supposed to. It has just worked exactly as advertised.

Mgardner 06-27-2012 07:17 AM

Same here, have had mine for 15 months and it has never done that.

bmrisko 06-27-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1stJeepGC (Post 645591)
Greetings,

Same here...it has done it maybe 3-4 times in the 8 months I have owned it. Usually it is when I am parked on an incline. Everything else seems to function normally, so I just chalk it up as a small quirk as it really has no negative impact on anything.

jp467 06-27-2012 08:58 AM

I have owned 2 Overlands. The first one did this 3 or 4 times in the year I owned it and the second one has done it 1 time. I just write it off as just a minor bump in the system. I would not even waste my time bringing it up to the dealer. If its not broke don't fix it.