Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Positive Feedback (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/positive-feedback-43555.html)

Sgman16 06-19-2012 08:18 AM

Positive Feedback

Tomorrow; I will have owned my GC for 1 year and I can't say how great it is.

I also want to share all the positive feedback I receive on it. Anywhere I go people compliment how nice it looks. Yesterday I took it in for the yearly MA state inspection and the guy at the shop kept saying how nice it was. I got the same feedback when I had my Z3 because that is just a great looking classic car, but not sure if would have expected the same on my GC...

armoredsaint 06-19-2012 09:12 AM

Re: Positive Feedback

are you that insecure? ;)

Sgman16 06-19-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armoredsaint (Post 645073)
are you that insecure? ;)

Seriously? Just making a general statement on the feedback I get on my GC...not sure how that makes me insecure; I don't buy cars to impress anyone; I buy the ones I like.

SixZeroFour 06-19-2012 09:38 AM

Glad to hear your still loving the WK2 after a year - I feel the same way :thumbsup:

bigjgcfan 06-19-2012 09:41 AM

You said that you "can't say" how great it is... ???

AAAA 06-19-2012 09:43 AM

I too get compliments after almost 1 1/2 years. People love the White Gold on sunny days. But apparently not anyone who buys JGC's as the color is discontinued. I checked resale values yesterday on Edmunds and they actually decrease the value $92 due to the color!

armoredsaint 06-19-2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgman16 (Post 645078)
Seriously? Just making a general statement on the feedback I get on my GC...not sure how that makes me insecure; I don't buy cars to impress anyone; I buy the ones I like.

dude i was being sarcastic, hence the ;) - i have a BMW also :D

Sgman16 06-19-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjgcfan (Post 645085)
You said that you "can't say" how great it is... ???

sorry; had a typo..."I can't say enough how great it is"

Pillbucket 06-19-2012 03:09 PM

I actually saw a kid admiring my GC last weekend and was so busy looking he walked into the side of the Equinox his group was in. !! :)

Yadkin 06-19-2012 03:41 PM

I've received many compliments on mine, and from a wide range of people. It's amazing really, considering the number of them on the road now.

chibianh 06-19-2012 04:04 PM

It's definitely a great looking vehicle! I hope the look ages as well as the ZJ and the WJ as I think those two designs still look great. The WK design (looks good to me) verdict is still out, though.

savvas 06-19-2012 05:23 PM

I've only had mine for 2 weeks now. Last Sunday I noted how many drivers in other SUV's were staring at it while stopped at lights, and there were quite a few.

I think it will turn out to be a classic in the style department for SUV's. There are very few at the moment that have this striking appearance, and that's limited to a handful of european models. Definitely nothing out of the asian manufacturers look this good.