Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   2011+ Dodge Durango-WD (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f177/)
-   -   Eibach Springs updates?? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f177/eibach-springs-updates-43661.html)

CMil527 06-20-2012 10:55 PM

Eibach Springs updates??
 
Any news?? Curious if the set up thats in development will even work on a R/T seeing as the truck already 30mm lower I believe

Scottina06 06-20-2012 11:00 PM

Re: Eibach Springs updates??
 
I emailed them today! I have the same suspesnion as you...so if they will lower us another inch....that will be SICK!

CMil527 06-20-2012 11:02 PM

Re: Eibach Springs updates??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 645999)
I emailed them today! I have the same suspesnion as you...so if they will lower us another inch....that will be SICK!

agreed, the standard shocks are only a $100 i'd have to change em out from these damn self leveling units my truck has shame is i'll never tow a damn thing, but its a lease so i cant scrap it all completely!!!

CMil527 06-20-2012 11:03 PM

Re: Eibach Springs updates??
 
probably the same springs that are out already for the jeep!!

Scottina06 06-20-2012 11:12 PM

Re: Eibach Springs updates??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CMil527 (Post 646001)
agreed, the standard shocks are only a $100 i'd have to change em out from these damn self leveling units my truck has shame is i'll never tow a damn thing, but its a lease so i cant scrap it all completely!!!

I have the same rear shocks with NO tow package....LOL. One thing I did notice....we will also have th change the shock mounts

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMil527 (Post 646002)
probably the same springs that are out already for the jeep!!

they probably are......LOL

CMil527 06-21-2012 12:16 AM

Re: Eibach Springs updates??
 
Damn really? What do they run?

Scottina06 06-21-2012 12:34 AM

Re: Eibach Springs updates??
 
not sure....probably not much

CMil527 06-21-2012 09:41 PM

Re: Eibach Springs updates??
 
Any news from them today?

Scottina06 06-21-2012 09:45 PM

Re: Eibach Springs updates??
 
not yet

CMil527 07-17-2012 09:28 PM

Re: Eibach Springs updates??
 
Any updates senor? Curious if they will even provide any further drop on the R/T

Scottina06 07-17-2012 10:48 PM

Re: Eibach Springs updates??
 
I actually sent them a message today

CMil527 07-17-2012 10:54 PM

Re: Eibach Springs updates??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 658086)
I actually sent them a message today

It's like we share a brain!! :lol:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community