Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f180/)
-   -   Looking for the OEM WK Jack For In an SRT (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f180/looking-for-the-oem-wk-jack-for-in-an-srt-43678.html)

Earthmover 06-21-2012 12:34 PM

Looking for the OEM WK1 Jack For In an SRT

Im currently on non runflats and am going to be taking a longer trip

I already have a plug kit and mini compressor but wanted to set up a 9" spare just in case I have a major blow out. its also nice to have a spare as its not always easy to get a tire quick if needed.

I would like to utilize the std jack location behind the passenger seat so I figured I could just use the std oem jack from the non srt GC.

Any one have one to sell or have part numbers for it or can help me track one down at a junk yard or something

Tks

Also whats the overall height of the jack? looking at where it fits I would think it could get under the front jack point even with my eibachs.

SvenskaJeepGuy 06-22-2012 12:43 AM

Re: Looking for the OEM WK Jack For In an SRT

call your local junkyard, that is something they all inventory so they should have it. it will save you alot on freight. the jack is a scissor jack so it is very low and will certainly fit

Earthmover 06-22-2012 01:36 PM

Is there any easy way to search junk yards online without having to call each one?

SvenskaJeepGuy 06-22-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earthmover (Post 646728)
Is there any easy way to search junk yards online without having to call each one?

Car-part.com :thumbsup:

honda_fox3 06-30-2012 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SvenskaJeepGuy (Post 646882)

Excellent site!

Is the WK jack different from the WJ jack? If they are the same I may have one that I'll give you if you pay shipping. I'll have to look and make sure but I believe I have one.

SvenskaJeepGuy 06-30-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dustinmk4 (Post 650006)
Excellent site!

Is the WK jack different from the WJ jack? If they are the same I may have one that I'll give you if you pay shipping. I'll have to look and make sure but I believe I have one.

The WJ had a bottle jack and the WK had a scissor jack

honda_fox3 06-30-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SvenskaJeepGuy (Post 650077)
The WJ had a bottle jack and the WK had a scissor jack

Too bad. Should be able to find one on that website though. I just bought 4 scissor jacks to use for trailer levelers and only paid like 25 bucks from one of the local places on that site.

Earthmover 08-27-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SvenskaJeepGuy (Post 646882)

I finally came back to this as the time has come that I would like to have one

Thanks for the link. Got one coming from one of the yards on that site

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dustinmk4 (Post 650006)
Excellent site!

Thanks for the offer :thumbsup: I want to try and stick with the oem as I would like it to fit in the oem location also don't know if a bottle jack will fit under a lowered srt.

Earthmover 08-28-2012 12:17 PM

Got it, $35 + $20 Shipping. Cheapest new was like 106 + Shipping to as much as about $150

Looks brand new or maybe used once but I doubt it, came with the tool pouch with tire iron too.