Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Detailing (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f8/)
-   -   What do you all use to keep your Jeep smelling fresh. (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f8/what-do-you-all-use-to-keep-your-jeep-smelling-fresh-43824.html)

NikonKiem 06-25-2012 08:35 AM

What do you all use to keep your Jeep smelling fresh.

I'm just looking for some options to keep her smelling good. I don't want a particular fragrance, but something fresh. I use to use Yankee Candles "mid summer night" but my wife and I found out that she was allergic to petuli which is one of the main fragrances in that scent.

JeepGuy026 06-25-2012 08:42 AM

I find that frebreeze works very nicely at keeping my jeep nice and fresh smelling.

TRUCKDIVA 06-25-2012 08:53 AM

Re: What do you all use to keep your Jeep smelling fresh.

Febreeze does have a nice fresh scent. I personally use new car smell and have been for years. I love it.

Yadkin 06-25-2012 08:56 AM

Keep it clean and condition the leather. But most importantly, when farting, lift a cheek and roll the windows down.

TJXJWJ 06-25-2012 02:43 PM

Yadkin speaks the truth. I fart constantly and if it weren't for the left cheek lift and window crack procedure, my ride would smell like a sewage treatment plant. The secret is to open the window first, then fart. That eliminates hang time. HAHAHAHHA.

Febreeze Auto...available just about everywhere.

stashgto 06-25-2012 03:12 PM

Thanks for the tip guys I can use this info also

Yadkin 06-25-2012 03:18 PM

Only a crack? Man if I don't roll down all four completely and leave them there my ride would smell like the insider of the digester at that same plant.

NikonKiem 06-25-2012 05:43 PM

Truck diva, what brand new car smell do you use? of of it smell like a porto potty. Thanks for the advice everyone

TRUCKDIVA 06-26-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikonKiem (Post 647987)
Truck diva, what brand new car smell do you use? of of it smell like a porto potty. Thanks for the advice everyone

I just use the Car freshener brand and everytime I open the door the scent just hits you. I have had many compliments on how good it smells. I have also used an air freshener that I have purchased locally but unable to find it anywhere else. You would be better off with Febreeze or the car freshener trees that I use in New Car scent.

Martyp 07-01-2012 01:13 PM

I use odour eliminator stuff, just spray it on the mats. You never know what goes on your feet. Doesn't really have a fragrance, lasts about a day but I'm not to keen on proper air fresheners. Just want it to smell, well, fresh/clean which cleaning the dash and door cards with Meguairs APC achieves.

06grand 07-03-2012 05:04 PM

I use the febreeze auto to eliminate smells and a black maple leaf looking air freshner that smells like the cologne eternity, sounds very ricer/metro but it smells awesome, i get compliments on it all the time.

jmchuy 08-11-2012 04:17 PM

Those are good tips on the farting part I need to do that more often.