Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Showoff (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f83/)
-   -   Got a 09 Srt Jeep and need advice for upgrading (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f83/got-a-09-srt-jeep-and-need-advice-for-upgrading-43958.html)

Wounded warrior SRT-8 06-27-2012 01:17 PM

Got a 09 Srt Jeep and need advice for upgrading

Hey guys and gals just got a 2009 Jeep SRT-8 and want advice for upgrading! i.e. intake, performance chips or anything that will make it better. Also I would like to get tint for the brake lights and other stuff like that. I know I can go to eBay and get this stuff, but I would rather hear from people who know what they are doing and maybe have better sources to get this stuff... Thanks for all who help!!!

Matt

Rose City GC SRT8 06-28-2012 08:29 AM

Re: Got a 09 Srt Jeep and need advice for upgrading

You can get a used unlocked Predator for around $200. Otherwise, get the InTune or Trinity. I like the Volant CAI.

Relwarc 06-28-2012 09:12 AM

Congrats! I have an 09 SRT as well. The predator with an email tune is HUGE. You'll notice an enormous change. Intake is always a positive. For sound, ask any exhaust shop to cut out the resonators behind the rear bumper and replace them with pipe. Sounds mean and its cheap. Where ya from?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

SvenskaJeepGuy 06-28-2012 02:10 PM

we also have a great vendor here that will tint your tails

Wounded warrior SRT-8 07-06-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Relwarc (Post 649194)
Congrats! I have an 09 SRT as well. The predator with an email tune is HUGE. You'll notice an enormous change. Intake is always a positive. For sound, ask any exhaust shop to cut out the resonators behind the rear bumper and replace them with pipe. Sounds mean and its cheap. Where ya from?

Hey Doug,

I'm actually from Albuquerque, NM but I'm in the military and actually live in Hanover, MD right outside of Baltimore.. Do you live in Baltimore???

-Matt

Scottina06 07-06-2012 11:15 AM

Hey Matt! Lets see some pics of that beats and we'll give ya some ideas!

Wounded warrior SRT-8 07-06-2012 01:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are a couple pictures of the beast!!!

Relwarc 07-07-2012 10:48 AM

I do live in Baltimore. Send me a PM maybe we can meet up! Is the jeep in Baltimore?

Relwarc 07-07-2012 10:55 AM

hey a PS... i didnt realize you're looking for tint and such man. PM me and we'll meet up at the shop near me. They will hook you up with any tint (windows and tail lights) that you need. Special SRT pricing! ha!

Wounded warrior SRT-8 07-07-2012 02:40 PM

Hey it won't let me send you a PM because I don't have enough posts... Can you send me one and I'll just give you my email and we can figure out a date to meet up.

P.S
I do have the jeep here in Maryland with me..

Respectfully,
Matt

Scottina06 07-07-2012 02:49 PM

I think you should tint your tails and thrid brake light, black out the door moldings, black wheels and black headlights....then a 392 hemi.....LOL

teekay1 07-07-2012 02:52 PM

welcome! get rid of the runcraps you will love life... there are only 2 tuners worth sending ur money to... so get a pred and hit them up asap!