Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Engine Performance/Intakes/Exhausts (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f108/)
-   -   Just installed volant cai!! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f108/just-installed-volant-cai-43981.html)

HemiDude 06-27-2012 10:47 PM

Just installed volant cai!!
 
2 Attachment(s)
just finished installing my volant cai. worth every penny. i already had a borla catback and with the volant now the sound is just unrealll. completely surpassed my expectations! :D

0nRoad 06-28-2012 02:45 AM

Clean setup, great looking Jeep too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BuckeyeSRT 06-28-2012 07:42 AM

Re: Just installed volant cai!!
 
So cool! I am wondering if my suspicion is correct, the CAI is as loud(or louder) and as pleasing to the ears as the Borla. I would love to hear your feedback on the Borla too as that is the direction I am headed.

JRNYC 06-28-2012 09:06 AM

Re: Just installed volant cai!!
 
Hemi can you poat a vid of the exhaust sound and the sound of the cai from the cabin?

Looks great!

HemiDude 06-28-2012 09:58 AM

Re: Just installed volant cai!!
 
buckeye, your suspicion is 100% correct...i was actually very surprised of how big a difference in noise it was with the cai. most definitely as pleasing as borla was when i first installed. i deff recommend the borla and volant, imo they sound the best. all depends on your taste though. i would advise you to choose between corsa or borla though, two high end quality products.

After work today i am going to take some vids and post them up

armoredsaint 06-28-2012 12:21 PM

Re: Just installed volant cai!!
 
maybe you can spend some money to clean your engine bay ;)

looks good brosef :thumbsup:

BuckeyeSRT 06-28-2012 01:36 PM

Re: Just installed volant cai!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiDude (Post 649212)
buckeye, your suspicion is 100% correct...i was actually very surprised of how big a difference in noise it was with the cai. most definitely as pleasing as borla was when i first installed. i deff recommend the borla and volant, imo they sound the best. all depends on your taste though. i would advise you to choose between corsa or borla though, two high end quality products.

After work today i am going to take some vids and post them up

It's got to be the Borla (I have mentioned this a few times) I can't get past the angled mufflers on the Corsa:violin:

HemiDude 06-29-2012 08:39 AM

Re: Just installed volant cai!!
 
Took a quick vid last night of cabin sound, check it out


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUtXA...&feature=g-upl

armoredsaint 06-29-2012 09:49 AM

Re: Just installed volant cai!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckeyeSRT (Post 649268)
It's got to be the Borla (I have mentioned this a few times) I can't get past the angled mufflers on the Corsa:violin:


curious to the reasoning for that, more volume compared to the Borla that insets in the OEM space?

armoredsaint 06-29-2012 09:52 AM

Re: Just installed volant cai!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiDude (Post 649609)
Took a quick vid last night of cabin sound, check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUtXA...e_gdata_player


sounds good, got pics of the outside Borla tips and underneath? :thumbsup:

HemiDude 06-29-2012 07:09 PM

Re: Just installed volant cai!!
 
3 Attachment(s)
here are some pics of the borla...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community