Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/)
-   -   What model is this? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/what-model-is-this-43989.html)

driquelme 06-28-2012 02:48 AM

What model is this?
 
Love this interior! Why can't we get this in Australia!

http://www.caricos.com/cars/j/jeep/2...24x768/15.html

Angelo cherokee 06-28-2012 05:12 AM

Re: What model is this?
 
This is the interior of SRT8 but the other pics I would assume 2013 OR what they call CRD have no idea where is this or when it is coming out

Jmarcher 06-28-2012 05:37 AM

That's the interior of the SRT, minus the paddle shifters on the steering wheel and all SRT badging. Also, several of the photos are the stock photos for the 2012 Altitude models, with the exception of the vehicle shown with HID headlights.

Milous 06-28-2012 05:48 AM

Re: What model is this?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelo cherokee (Post 649134)
This is the interior of SRT8 but the other pics I would assume 2013 OR what they call CRD have no idea where is this or when it is coming out

Not SRT, the white Jeep and the interior shot are the 2012 "S-Limited". Other images are 2012 Altitude.

FAUEE 06-28-2012 08:20 AM

Re: What model is this?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Milous (Post 649140)
Not SRT, the white Jeep and the interior shot are the 2012 "S-Limited". Other images are 2012 Altitude.

Should have made this in the US. Actually, it's what the Altitude should have been. If I could have bought an Altitude with the SRT interior with the suede, CF, and H/K system I'd have been all over it.

mjodotcom 06-28-2012 02:57 PM

Re: What model is this?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FAUEE (Post 649175)
Should have made this in the US. Actually, it's what the Altitude should have been. If I could have bought an Altitude with the SRT interior with the suede, CF, and H/K system I'd have been all over it.

No kidding - me too. Why did this option not come to the US and will any of the newer 2013 or 2014 options feature similar styling?

Jmarcher 06-28-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milous (Post 649140)
Not SRT, the white Jeep and the interior shot are the 2012 "S-Limited". Other images are 2012 Altitude.

Sorry about the wrong info Milous, I thought I was informed, but you learn something every day. :D

Milous 06-28-2012 04:14 PM

Re: What model is this?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmarcher (Post 649347)
Sorry about the wrong info Milous, I thought I was informed, but you learn something every day. :D

No need to apologize, on quick glance most would see it as an SRT interior, I had to look twice myself the first time I saw the pic. Who knows, maybe they'll bring back the S-Limited to the U.S. sometime down the road...

FAUEE 06-28-2012 05:23 PM

Re: What model is this?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Milous (Post 649355)
No need to apologize, on quick glance most would see it as an SRT interior, I had to look twice myself the first time I saw the pic. Who knows, maybe they'll bring back the S-Limited to the U.S. sometime down the road...

It'd make a good TSi. The biggest issue I have with the SRT8 is poor ground clearance. If it had a good air suspension so you could clear large puddles and other quasi-normal obstacles. A TSi that had the SRT8 interior, and maybe a slightly sportier exterior with QL would be perfect.

If some sort of really smart person could come up with a way to make air springs stiffer when they deflate that'd be awesome too, lol.

driquelme 06-28-2012 10:01 PM

Re: What model is this?
 
Would love that interior. That should be standard :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community