Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Trouble Shooting/Problems/Service (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/)
-   -   List your minor issues to-date and mileage, that might have resolved itself? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f107/list-your-minor-issues-to-date-and-mileage-that-might-have-resolved-itself-44260.html)

armoredsaint 07-04-2012 11:10 AM

List your minor issues to-date and mileage, that might have resolved itself?

Curious what's been going on with your JGC so far?

Here's mine at 1850 miles, looks like a future service visit is in order :(

1. Faulty right park sensor (hit the bumper with my hand, it corrected it)
2. No volume on unit from Sirius, FM, ipod etc (restarted engine, volume worked again)
3. FCW came on, said clean sensor (wtf, it's perfectly clean - turned itself off in a minute)
4. QL goes to Off-road 1 by itself :rolleyes:
5. I do hear my compressor on the QL "adjusting" itself more often, not sure how else to explain it?

FAUEE 07-04-2012 12:05 PM

Re: List your minor issues to-date and mileage, that might have resolved itself?

I had bluetooth issues at first, found a software update that fixed them all.

Had the shuddering transmission at 45-65mph up a slight incline, had a ton of software upgrades done, this fixed it. Jeep dealer wanted to replace the torque converter too, but the software fixed it, and so replacing the TC would have been asking for more issues.

Other than tha... flawless.

AAAA 07-04-2012 03:38 PM

Re: List your minor issues to-date and mileage, that might have resolved itself?

21,600 miles. Only issue was rattle in rear shocks. They replaced shock stops. Didn't change initially, but eventually stopped. All OK so far.

Brewster 07-04-2012 05:45 PM

1875 miles.

I have a loud rattle at 20 to 25 mph, maybe passenger headrest?

I have a popping sound constant in the back. Sounds like plastic cracks.

Just noticed yesterday when I close my door, I have a rattle somewhere on the outside, roof area maybe?

enjeleque 07-05-2012 09:02 AM

300 miles.
Nav shuts off randomly...annoying, especially when you need it.
A/C takes a couple minutes for air to push through.

2012 Summit 07-05-2012 09:05 AM

So nice when problems resolve themselves.

JTS97Z28 07-05-2012 09:42 AM

4000 miles on 2012 Overland V6 4wd.
-Intermittent loss of nav home address (seems common, no 730n upgrade software yet)

No other issues vehicle has been flawless.

armoredsaint 07-05-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2012 Summit (Post 652154)
So nice when problems resolve themselves.

maybe i was being kind in my choice of words, i think some of it is temporary - time will tell :(

i am so hesitant to bring it to the dealership. service is night in day compared to my BMW and Audi dealers.