Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Export Grand Cherokee 2011+ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f190/)
-   -   Been a Jeep owner for one year today! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f190/been-a-jeep-owner-for-one-year-today-44324.html)

jefferson.oz 07-06-2012 01:07 AM

Been a Jeep owner for one year today!

Well that soon went quick, a whole lot quicker than waiting to get it.... And I'm still posting so I must be still interested in it, there sure is something about them.... Anyway, apart from the alarm going off the first time I locked it and faulty flipper glass switch and the various factory updates performed, this is by far and away the best car I've ever owned. Its now done 65000km and a alot great trips, its been stuck, its helped people get unstuck, its had punctures, done alot of towing, mainly dirt bikes, yep building up alot of good memories already.... And my dealer has been great too! So I'm glad I didn't hold back.... Hope you guys out there are enjoying your Jeeps as much as I am!

GlennR 07-06-2012 02:50 AM

Re: Been a Jeep owner for one year today!

1 Attachment(s)
Time flies when you are having fun:D

ENFORCER 07-06-2012 02:58 AM

65,000km is a lot of driving, it is great to see you are still impressed by the car after a year. Out 1st B'day is coming up in early September. While we have some dealer issues, I still love the beast and will soon be my main drive car.

Mendo 07-06-2012 06:12 AM

+1 rep jeffersonoz. Good to hear positive stories

savvas 07-07-2012 01:40 AM

Happy Birthday to your GC jeffersonoz! Great to see you're loving it and not holding back!

Man, 65000kms in a year! That's an awesome amount of driving.

Ours is still a baby. 1 month old yesterday and 1250kms.

allypally 07-07-2012 03:18 AM

Happy Burpday

AussieWK2 07-09-2012 05:27 PM

Good on you, 65k in a year is a testament to the car and the decisions we've all made.

My anniversary is in Sept but I've only clocked 12.5k. You must do a rep company work?

BTW, in you now vast experience, have you serviced your car with Jeep?

jefferson.oz 07-10-2012 04:17 AM

I'm but a humble sparky who travels far from Coffs for work, And still thinks a road\offroad trip is a good idea for a holiday.... All service work has been done by the local dealer, apart from the major service being a lil pricey, i've been very happy with them.... After over 65k it is still like a new car to drive, except it goes better, seats, carpets etc show no signs of wear, even the paintwork seems to be pretty resistant to stone chips, come to think of it so is the windscreen, only got one small chip, and its been belted plenty of times, i think original screens must be stronger than after market replacements, as i had my prado's screen replaced four times in five years, wonder if I can request an original off Mr O'brian should the need arise....bet they wouldn't have one of those in stock, hate to think about them refixing the rearview mirror.....Anyway, the next big spend will be a set of tyres, as mine will be about done in 10k or so, not bad, since they didn't seem to have alot tread on them to begin with..... Well, thanks for the birthday wishes, I think we're onto a good thing with these JGC's and should have a relatively trouble free run, seems the most disappointing thing is dealer\service departments....Good luck everyone, have fun in your Jeeps!

shambles 07-14-2012 07:45 PM

I am in my first jeep and am in love.

I have had no problems at all, not a bump, ting, clink, clunk or dang.

And the heated seats....................................

happy birthday.