Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   First Post - New GC Owner (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/first-post-new-gc-owner-44361.html)

chaseCSB 07-06-2012 07:54 PM

First Post - New GC Owner

Just got home from the dealership. Our 2012 Overland will be here monday! (Stone White, Saddle interior)

I've been creeping these boards for a few weeks... so, thanks for all the info that helped me pick the right jeep! I'm stoked to start enjoying it!

netcoolery 07-06-2012 08:09 PM

Re: First Post - New GC Owner

Welcome to Jeep garage and to WK2 ownership (shortly)!

Stone white/Saddle is a nice combination - post a pic when you get it, OK?

You'll find this site is a treasure-trove of information (I sure have.)

joeyo 07-06-2012 08:46 PM

Congrats, how exciting! I just picked up a 2012 myself this past Monday, a Stone White Limited. I would have loved the Overland, that New Saddle interior is beautiful!!

chaseCSB 07-07-2012 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by netcoolery (Post 652921)
Welcome to Jeep garage and to WK2 ownership (shortly)!

Stone white/Saddle is a nice combination - post a pic when you get it, OK?

You'll find this site is a treasure-trove of information (I sure have.)

The amount I have learned already is absurd. Also a really cool mix of folks doing different things to their GCs... Awesome

chaseCSB 07-07-2012 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeyo (Post 652938)
Congrats, how exciting! I just picked up a 2012 myself this past Monday, a Stone White Limited. I would have loved the Overland, that New Saddle interior is beautiful!!

Haha yeah. The overland was the first one we sat in/drove. Wife and I were sold on the Overland right away.... Whoops

armoredsaint 07-07-2012 09:00 AM

CSB? Cool Story Bro ;)

FAUEE 07-07-2012 10:05 AM

Congrats. The first one I sat in was an Overland, but the first one I tested was a Limited (I at first didn't care for the wood wheel). I test drove a totally loaded Limited, with the lux pack and everything, but in the end it just wasn't the same as the Overland.

I'm glad I got the Overland :) I'm sure you're going to enjoy yours.

AAAA 07-07-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAUEE (Post 653074)
I test drove a totally loaded Limited, with the lux pack and everything, but in the end it just wasn't the same as the Overland.

Can you please expand on this part of your comment as I am thinking of trading in 2014? Thanks.

JTS97Z28 07-07-2012 11:02 AM

Great color combination your gonna love your Overland.

Angler 07-07-2012 12:17 PM

^^ Ditto what James said. MY JGCO is stone white with a saddle interior also. Gets rave reviews anywhere I go. Enjoy!!

chaseCSB 07-07-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armoredsaint (Post 653056)
CSB? Cool Story Bro ;)

U MAD?

never realized I had internet meme initials. stoked.

FAUEE 07-07-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AAAA (Post 653083)
Can you please expand on this part of your comment as I am thinking of trading in 2014? Thanks.

I wish I could, but honestly, it just didn't feel as nice. The leather didn't feel as nice, the interior didn't look as good, and honestly the loaded Limited was the same price as the Overland. I didn't like the wood at first, but honestly it's grown on me.

The Limited is a nice package, but honestly, I don't see the point for it to offer the same option level as the Overland, they work out to the same cost.