Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   OE Wheels LLC (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f212/)
-   -   SRT Wheel and tire packages (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f212/srt-wheel-and-tire-packages-44391.html)

DirtyDuc83 07-07-2012 12:01 PM

SRT Wheel and tire packages
 
Hello,

When will you have replica SRT8 wheel and tire packages back in stock? Itching for a set of gloss blacks...

teekay1 07-07-2012 02:56 PM

Re: SRT Wheel and tire packages
 
if u buy 22s and have em sent to my house ill send u mine and $$ :p

OE wheels LLC 07-09-2012 03:13 PM

Re: SRT Wheel and tire packages
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyDuc83 (Post 653107)
Hello,

When will you have replica SRT8 wheel and tire packages back in stock? Itching for a set of gloss blacks...

Thanks for posting. We offer discounts to forum members so please contact me directly when you are ready to purchase.

That wheel sells out immediately when it arrives. Our next container is in production scheduling, and should be arriving in a few months. If you want to PM me, I can put you on a priority "call list" when they become available for pre-order. :D

SvenskaJeepGuy 07-09-2012 03:19 PM

Re: SRT Wheel and tire packages
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OE wheels LLC (Post 654063)
If you want to PM me, I can put you on a priority "call list" when they become available for pre-order. :D

that didnt work for me last year, i had 5 months of "they will be here in 2 weeks". i hope you get those problems fixed eventually because it is costing you customers, i bought elsewhere because of the lack of information.

OE wheels LLC 07-09-2012 03:41 PM

Re: SRT Wheel and tire packages
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SvenskaJeepGuy (Post 654069)
that didnt work for me last year, i had 5 months of "they will be here in 2 weeks". i hope you get those problems fixed eventually because it is costing you customers, i bought elsewhere because of the lack of information.

Thank you for your feedback. We have had high volume back orders on top sellers at times. We are looking forward to making it up with discounts for you and your fellow forum members.

SvenskaJeepGuy 07-09-2012 03:58 PM

Re: SRT Wheel and tire packages
 
Good to hear! I wish i could have bought from your company because your prices cant be beat!

OE wheels LLC 07-10-2012 08:51 AM

Re: SRT Wheel and tire packages
 
I appreciate the feed back please let me know if there is anything we can do for you

DirtyDuc83 07-14-2012 12:10 AM

Re: SRT Wheel and tire packages
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OE wheels LLC (Post 654063)
Thanks for posting. We offer discounts to forum members so please contact me directly when you are ready to purchase.

That wheel sells out immediately when it arrives. Our next container is in production scheduling, and should be arriving in a few months. If you want to PM me, I can put you on a priority "call list" when they become available for pre-order. :D

PM sent.

fattydaddy28 03-25-2013 07:35 PM

Re: SRT Wheel and tire packages
 
This is my first post on this forum... No more funky notice.
I am interested in the 20" Chrome SRT replicas. Sent Scott an email.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community