Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Audio/Visual/Navigation (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f155/)
-   -   430 aux problem (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f155/430-aux-problem-44407.html)

nocsyn 07-07-2012 11:01 PM

430 aux problem
 
So out of no where my 2012 laredos 430 media player doesn't want to play music using the aux function. When I try VIA Bluetooth, usb, or 1/8th inch jack I get a grayed over aux button. When I restart the car I can click on the aux button like normal but then get the 'this device is no longer available'. Have no clue what's going on especially since my uconnect works. Has this happened to anyone?

Eugene The Jeep 07-08-2012 01:04 AM

Re: 430 aux problem
 
Welcome to the 430N :)
I am not having that problem, but another one that is quite irritating.

xsdbs 07-10-2012 05:03 PM

Re: 430 aux problem
 
How soon after getting into the vehicle and turning the key on are you trying to get the Aux to play? It may just be the time period that the phone and Uconnect are bonding, the phonebook downloading and other profile handshakes. A2DP (for streaming audio is the last profile to shake hands). This may be why you're getting that message. Usually that will appear if the phone isn't paired up and bonded yet.
Do me a favor, turn the key on or start the motor and wait for a few minutes to see if the Aux button goes blue.



Quote:

Originally Posted by nocsyn (Post 653330)
So out of no where my 2012 laredos 430 media player doesn't want to play music using the aux function. When I try VIA Bluetooth, usb, or 1/8th inch jack I get a grayed over aux button. When I restart the car I can click on the aux button like normal but then get the 'this device is no longer available'. Have no clue what's going on especially since my uconnect works. Has this happened to anyone?


xsdbs 07-10-2012 05:06 PM

Re: 430 aux problem
 
What is the other issue tha tyou're having with the 430N?


Quote:

Originally Posted by Eugene The Jeep (Post 653381)
Welcome to the 430N :)
I am not having that problem, but another one that is quite irritating.


Eugene The Jeep 07-10-2012 06:17 PM

Re: 430 aux problem
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xsdbs (Post 654664)
What is the other issue tha tyou're having with the 430N?

You can follow along with my problem in the post titled "Someone please help me" (also in the audio forum) lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community