Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/)
-   -   Back Seat Vents... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f5/back-seat-vents-4443.html)

White WK Swagga 12-02-2009 10:04 AM

Back Seat Vents...

For WK's with dual zone heat, What zone does the rear vents follow? meaning if I have the drivers side on all the way hot, and pass on all the way cold. What would the back vents be? Hot from drivers side or cold from pass? or a mix of both?

hemi.jon 12-02-2009 11:01 AM

Re: Back Seat Vents...

do it and find out....lol....ill go outside and try mine, i never thought about that..but then again i dont sit in the back..because its my jeep :D

White WK Swagga 12-02-2009 11:05 AM

It's hard to tell... I tried but it's like in the middle of both pretty much... Though it would be nice to ride in the back or shotgun I've never rode in my jeep while someone else drives.

DJ BoNiOmArIo 12-02-2009 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White WK Swagga (Post 109807)
It's hard to tell... I tried but it's like in the middle of both pretty much... Though it would be nice to ride in the back or shotgun I've never rode in my jeep while someone else drives.

I rode in the back of my jeep once ... it's a weird feeling, watching someone else man handle ur car it's like with ur woman (never again am I letting anyone else touch it lol)

Vastier 12-02-2009 11:49 AM

Rear vents are controlled by the drivers side... At least on my 08 WK

hemi.jon 12-02-2009 11:54 AM

tryed it, its controlled by the driver, but with just the upper vents on, when i move drivers side to full heat the rear shuts off, and when i move it back to full cold it turns the rear vent back on.

jeepfan30 12-03-2009 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boniomario (Post 109834)
I rode in the back of my jeep once ... it's a weird feeling, watching someone else man handle ur car it's like with ur woman (never again am I letting anyone else touch it lol)

God info on the vents, I have wondered this myself. I let my girlfriend drive my jeep once so I could listen to the exhaust from outside...as she got in my neighbor yelled out his window "NO!...don't let her drive that thing!" I thought I was the only one over protective...glad to see you guys are out there too.

White WK Swagga 12-03-2009 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepfan30 (Post 110825)
God info on the vents, I have wondered this myself. I let my girlfriend drive my jeep once so I could listen to the exhaust from outside...as she got in my neighbor yelled out his window "NO!...don't let her drive that thing!" I thought I was the only over protective one...glad to see you guys are out there too.

LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: