Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Visual Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/)
-   -   SRT Pedal in and installed!! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/srt-pedal-in-and-installed-44629.html)

SoCalMoparWK 07-12-2012 05:51 PM

SRT Pedal in and installed!!

3 Attachment(s)
Just got my SRT8 pedals in an man they were a PITA to install, but well worth it.
:cool:

Megatron 07-12-2012 07:26 PM

Re: SRT Pedal in and installed!!

Looks better, I love mine!

SvenskaJeepGuy 07-12-2012 07:30 PM

i cant believe you have gone this long without them!

Scottina06 07-12-2012 07:55 PM

no kidding.....lol

SoCalMoparWK 07-12-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron (Post 655741)
Looks better, I love mine!

Most definetly

Quote:

Originally Posted by SvenskaJeepGuy (Post 655743)
i cant believe you have gone this long without them!

I know ryt...finally took a look at the floor board and I was like ewww those pedals are really ugly, lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 655761)
no kidding.....lol

Next small mod is finding me an SRT steering wheel and a cluster...very hard to find I tell yah,,,

SvenskaJeepGuy 07-13-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalMoparWK (Post 655796)
Next small mod is finding me an SRT steering wheel and a cluster...very hard to find I tell yah,,,

dont do the cluster, you will have dead gauges and it will be lit up like a christmas tree with warning lights. i found my wheel real quick on car-part.com i got the airbag from the same junkyard as well.

SoCalMoparWK 07-13-2012 01:55 AM

Might have to find out more about this because I think Scott did the conversion too...if he hasn't then I guess its best not to do it...

SvenskaJeepGuy 07-13-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalMoparWK (Post 655875)
Might have to find out more about this because I think Scott did the conversion too...if he hasn't then I guess its best not to do it...

i think he did have the cluster, but took it out. the wheel is simple swap and definately worth it

Scottina06 07-13-2012 12:37 PM

I have a spare srt steering wheel. Has some peeling on it on top cf leather. I was gonna have it recovered...may be perfect for you Jacob. $100 shipped

SoCalMoparWK 07-13-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 656002)
I have a spare srt steering wheel. Has some peeling on it on top cf leather. I was gonna have it recovered...may be perfect for you Jacob. $100 shipped

Sweetness....I will take it off your hands Scott. I will just have me upholstery guy re-wrap it with CF...So it a full steeering wheel right meaning face/horn and wheel right? If you can wait til next thursday I will shoot you a paypal ok. So what about the airbag...do I have to replace that too or can I keep the one that is already in the Laredo?

SvenskaJeepGuy 07-13-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalMoparWK (Post 656018)
Sweetness....I will take it off your hands Scott. I will just have me upholstery guy re-wrap it with CF...So it a full steeering wheel right meaning face/horn and wheel right? If you can wait til next thursday I will shoot you a paypal ok. So what about the airbag...do I have to replace that too or can I keep the one that is already in the Laredo?

the "face/horn" part is the airbag, they are pretty expensive because they have to be shipped HAZMAT. the laredo airbag wont fit on the srt wheel, but a black commander airbag will fit perfectly.

SvenskaJeepGuy 07-13-2012 07:38 PM

http://www.jeepgarage.org/picture.ph...pictureid=1011

you can see how it is curved on the top and the regular airbag is not. scotts giving you a great deal, these wheels are VERY rare. you should be able to find the airbag easily by looking for a commander airbag since they are exactly the same.