Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   2011+ Dodge Durango-WD (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f177/)
-   -   Anyone interested in a carbon fiber step pad? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f177/anyone-interested-in-a-carbon-fiber-step-pad-44678.html)

Scottina06 07-13-2012 08:11 PM

Anyone interested in a carbon fiber step pad?

the rear bumper step pad? I have one coming from justforjeeps....if you guys will buy them I will send it on to Black Ops to have a carbon fiber step pad made! let me know

CMil527 07-13-2012 09:29 PM

Re: Anyone interested in a carbon fiber step pad?

I'd be interested if the price is right!! :)

probablecauz 07-14-2012 06:20 PM

+1

Scottina06 07-14-2012 09:23 PM

theres 3.....LOL

Newman 07-15-2012 05:01 PM

price will determine me

Black Ops Auto Works 07-16-2012 11:13 AM

What kinda Price you guys looking for? And don't say free LMAO.

The issue is MFG costs have been going up drastically over the past 3 years and I have not really adjusted the websites prices.

If most knew what I actually made loads of people would wonder why I do it. Let me tell ya I do it because I love it and I've always believed it's about cataloguing parts and making a small amount on them. The bigger catalog the better the return over a year yea a year not per part.

I always price my parts fair for what they are and all of my new stuff is MFG at a really high level not like others. I am paying almost retail for my 2011+ parts but want to be able to offer the best CF parts anyone has seen in the aftermarket world.

Now If you want cheap I can do the rear step for 99.00 free shipping out of china. I can't guarantee fitment how long it will last if their are weave flaws oh well I can't even guarantee 1 in 10 will even fit. If you want to return it you can't because I will not give customer service I will take the number off the website and communicate through email ONLY LOL!!

Their is a lot that goes into what I do and pride myself on customer service anyone who has done business with me can attest to this. Not to mention I have a New MFG and I truly believe this is some of the best work and parts to date. You really have to know CF to truly appreciate it.

BTW the jeep rear step is very complex and large with two OEM parts making up one part. So until I actually see some measurements don't compare it to that pricing I can give you an Idea of price if Someone shoot me some pics and dimensions cool?

XenonDepot 07-16-2012 12:11 PM

Well said Chad. Unfortunately, many people do not put a value on after sales service/support until it's needed. Purchasing online is very different than purchasing from a brick and mortar store. Many online vendors over promise and under deliver when it comes to the product that they are selling and the way they handle the after sales service /support (if any).

SvenskaJeepGuy 07-16-2012 12:22 PM

^ two of the best online parts vendors right there

Scottina06 07-16-2012 12:27 PM

Exactly guys! That's why as the forum owner I push your products to the members here. Service is a big part of the experience.for me. I do the same for justforjeeps....they may not have the rock bottom prices.....but their service is unmatched. Before and after the sale.

Scottina06 07-16-2012 07:09 PM

how much interest would we have at $399 for a carbon fibre step for the Durango?

SINISTERRT 07-17-2012 11:17 AM

I'm interested!

CMil527 07-17-2012 09:24 PM

Hmmm... once we start CF we need the rear trim, the hood and maybe a nice lip...lol!