Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   OE Wheels LLC (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f212/)
-   -   OE Wheels LLC Review A+ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f212/oe-wheels-llc-review-a-44848.html)

azjb 07-17-2012 06:43 PM

OE Wheels LLC Review A+

3 Attachment(s)
On Sunday July 8, 2012, I noticed that Scott had a set of 2012 WK2 Overland Summit wheels for sale that had been supplied to this site by OE Wheels LLC. Since I purchased my 12 Overland, I have always hoped to find the Overland Summit polished wheels. Because I couldn't live without the stone white color, I was forced to live with the 20" grey wheels. So, in an effort to support this site, I purchased the wheels from Scott (we should all do our part as we can to support this site). The wheels were to be shipped to me by OE Wheels.

On Monday, I talked to the guys at OE Wheels about tpms and various other things. At 5pm on Monday they agreed to prepare a complete package for me using the same tires as supplied from the factory with factory center caps, new valve stems, tpms, and lug nuts. They also agreed to mount and balance using a machine which did not damage the finish on the wheels and used hidden weights, just like from the factory. I liked that. The guys were smart, polite, and knew their product. A quick credit card charge and they were off to work.

On Wednesday, just 2 days later, my tire and wheel package arrived after a 1000 mile journey. Everything was properly packaged, complete, and without damage. It took me about 30 minutes to install the package. Everything worked perfectly and the tpms functioned without intervention by me. Whew! I was glad about that.

Although I almost never post reviews, OE Wheels LLC did such a good job for me that a positive review was warranted. I will gladly use this company again if I have similar need in the future.

Scottina06 07-17-2012 08:58 PM

Re: OE Wheels LLC Review A+

really nice!

OE wheels LLC 07-18-2012 07:21 AM

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, azjb. The wheels look great. :D :D Let us know if we can do anyhting else for you!

jgc4ever 08-05-2012 03:11 PM

Awesome!

mrjaydeeone 08-05-2012 03:18 PM

nice look

azjb 08-19-2012 05:23 PM

Thanks

JRNYC 08-19-2012 06:40 PM

:thumbsup:

mort81 10-02-2012 08:40 PM

Nice. What happened to the 20" silver wheels?

azjb 10-15-2012 10:05 AM

Sold in the classifieds here

slythetove 04-17-2013 12:02 PM

Those polished 20s look awesome on white

CHALLENGERBIZJET 04-18-2013 01:42 AM

The dealer always has these same rims in chrome,seemingly more shiny then the 2012 summits polished look. Will those fit a 2014 overland and the tires that come with it? What's the pricing for these shown and the chrome ones the dealers have on display?

AZhiCntry 06-11-2013 12:55 PM

Scott, I just spoke with you on the phone about this. It would be great if OE Wheels made the SRT and Summit style wheels in 18"X8" for those of us who have off-road adventure packages and do go off-road now and then. I'll bet they would be big sellers. Luv the SRT 5 spoke style wheel but need to keep off-road capability!
What do JG members think about this option?????? Post up here if you like the idea!!!