Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Export Grand Cherokee 2011+ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f190/)
-   -   It's Official Jeep AU hates me (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f190/its-official-jeep-au-hates-me-44939.html)

ENFORCER 07-20-2012 12:26 AM

It's Official Jeep AU hates me

Jeep have blocked my access to comments or Likes on Facebook. No reason or explination. It was since I posted the article about the Moose test fail, they removed the post and thats it. No love me no more :mad:
Seems they do not like the Moose Test and rather than have an official reply, they just banned me.
I do not know how I will sleep at night:sleepy:

allypally 07-20-2012 03:25 AM

Re: It's Official Jeep AU hates me

I am not barred yet, so I will post for you.

savvas 07-20-2012 03:26 AM

We still love you buddy!

Scottina06 07-20-2012 03:51 AM

LOL...somebody has been added to the naughty list!

ENFORCER 07-20-2012 04:26 AM

Yep I am in the naughty corner, facing the wall.:cool:
You would think they would tell me why or that I have been banned, but oh well:slapfight:.
I need to be quiet now:sleepy:

Milous 07-20-2012 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENFORCER (Post 659000)
Jeep have blocked my access to comments or Likes on Facebook. No reason or explination. It was since I posted the article about the Moose test fail, they removed the post and thats it. No love me no more :mad:
Seems they do not like the Moose Test and rather than have an official reply, they just banned me.
I do not know how I will sleep at night:sleepy:

Strike 1. DON'T get 3, your Jeep will be confiscated!

Mendo 07-20-2012 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savvas (Post 659032)
We still love you buddy!

+1

AussieWK2 07-21-2012 04:53 AM

Aaawwww! :D

I would have thought the sensible thing for them to do was to release a statement denying the claim citing facts.

captainjunket 07-21-2012 06:44 PM

How gutless is that attitude by Jeep AU. instead of trying to reassure you they onto top of the problem they cut you off. How un Australian........
No doubt some bean counter authorized the barring, they bean counters have to much say!

scarps 07-21-2012 06:56 PM

Worse than that, the FB administrator is more than likely a 20yo uni grad with or without a licence, no real work or life experience, would have thought maybe a marketing or psych degree, but was sick when the Customer Service skills tutorial and exam was on.
Love my Jeep but have to agree, they're ability to communicate to their target customer post sale is pretty much non existant. All the smart one's are too busy patting themselves on the back for the success of their marketing campaign.
Reminds me of the Coles Supermarket TV add from a couple of years ago with Lisa McCune where they advertised they'd open another checkout if more than two people in a queue. Great add, just someone forgot to give the managers the resources and training to actually do it. Needless to say, they got so many complaints, they pulled the add. Coles were smart. Jeep aren't.
I'm just lucky I have the best Jeep dealer in Aus. They look after their customers.

fix69er 07-21-2012 07:15 PM

Did you guys get the dealer feedback survey email from jeep Australia, after purchasing the jeep? It looks an excellent opportunity for me to “express my feelings” about Jeep Australia.

express my feelings : something that my wife tells me I never do well.

scarps 07-21-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fix69er (Post 659623)
Did you guys get the dealer feedback survey email from jeep Australia, after purchasing the jeep? It looks an excellent opportunity for me to “express my feelings” about Jeep Australia.

express my feelings : something that my wife tells me I never do well.

I did, said my dealer was excellent, but communication from Jeep Aus, not so. Must be the same 20yo reads customer feedback also looks after the FB site as don't recall any 'thanks for the great feedback, really appreciate our customers talking with us, let us fix that'.