Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Engine Performance/Superchargers/Turbos (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f141/)
-   -   Are these stock headers or after market (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f141/are-these-stock-headers-or-after-market-45156.html)

tfwvisme 07-25-2012 07:12 PM

Are these stock headers or after market

I just bought an 010 SRT8 Grand Cherokee. It turns out it is pretty well modified as far as I can tell. 1st off I bought a Diablosport trinity. I turns out the previous owner had one and left the tune in :confused: ( I traded a C55 AMG in at the dealer for it, so I'm trying to see if the dealer can locate the thing). On the bright side the rig appears to have a Corsa exhaust, Headers I think ( pics attached ) nitto 420's, and a weird electro magnet sensor on a lead to one of the fuel injectors that feeds to the glove box I think ).
An "in" and "out" serial port and a male 12v cable in the glove box ( what went in the middle ?), it feeds into the engine bay and I need to do more crawling around to find its end point. So before I have Diablosport help me nuke the current tune I need other forum members to confirm my modding suspisions so I can replace with a tune of my own that will match the setup.:cool:

unfortunately I cannot post attachments ( yet? ) so if the down tubes on the headers are stainless in appearance are they after market? it looks like the cats are after market ( held on with high quality aircraft/exhaust clamps )

So I bought this rig near Denver, its silver 32K miles has after market rear entertainment on headrests, if the previous owner used to hang out here It would be nice to know all the mods, so I can make sure I re-tune her right, yes I mod vehicles :)

PS: if someone could post a pic of stock headers before I figure out what I need to do to post attachments, it woul be really nice,
thanks

( I used to own the Killer Bee D90 rock crawler which I built up ( and eight other rigs!! ) ,
got a viola C64 911 cab,
just sold a sorta tweeked C55 AMG)
will fix sig soon!

tfwvisme 07-25-2012 08:13 PM

Re: Are these stock headers or after market

1 Attachment(s)
ok coughed up dues :) uploaded pic Where it went nobody knows :) PS, see the tracks on the headers? ( dbl click The pic it is hi res! ).. it looks hand/mandrel bent?!

tfwvisme 07-25-2012 08:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here are my cats ( No! not my real cat its 19 yrs old ,it loves my 2 shiba dogs !!! :)

tfwvisme 07-25-2012 08:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here is current to signal gizmo on fuel injectors ( are injectors stock???? )

tfwvisme 07-25-2012 08:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OK here is Killer Bee, Sold it 4 months ago ( to appease Wifey... I may buy her back.. Yes I did all this my self to it, Land rover #8 ) to buy ski condo, "just to show I Mod stuff!"

SINISTERRT 07-26-2012 11:11 PM

Headers and cats look aftermarket to me...but I'm no expert. Congrats! Nice ride!

viking757 07-29-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SINISTERRT (Post 661960)
Headers and cats look aftermarket to me...but I'm no expert. Congrats! Nice ride!

Yup they aren't stock :thumbsup:

Black Ops Auto Works 07-29-2012 08:02 PM

Yep they are aftermarket.