Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Received RRO lift

5K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  paroxysym 
#1 ·
So i recevied the RRO Lift to me it looks used. I ordered the springs and shocks, needless to say they didn't arrive with the lift pucks. The pucks are all scratched and the holes look imperfect. The rough country looked like a lot better product. I guess it was stupid to pay 760 dollars for the spacers and RRO lift. For 780 dollars I could have bough the ome lift kit yeah with the spacers another 200 dollars. Im now thinking im going to just return the RRO lift and just wait untill the new year and get the super lift. I Feel like a dumb@$$ .

#9 ·
update I did send the first picture to glenn. I guess I might hear something back on Monday. I understand that they don't know how to pack things because they just had Styrofoam peanuts in there and the rough country warped theirs in news paper I received it and it looked perfect. Regardless of the scuffs im more worried about that middle where the holes are imperfect. arn't the shocks going to bolt up to that part of them appears there would be some play in them.

#12 ·
So I installed the lift yesterday. I just have to say rear is simple its almost as easy as changing a tire lol. The front is a little more tricky. I read on here that the cvs fall out will be a PTA. So we did the jeep like my truck and tied the a arm out of the way so the cv would stay in. This took away the worrying about that cv coming out and spending 4+ hours trying to do that. We did the rear and drivers front. Just need to do passenger front and we are done should be done about noon today.

#17 ·
looks pretty level- any chance you could take measurements from the center of the hub to the bottom of the fender.

just trying to see where they RRO sits compared to my daystar/bilstein setup. im looking to revamp my suspension in a few thousand miles, thinking id like to do the RRO with some hemi coils/xk rears.

#18 ·
you backing out on the OME now?.. just get those struts and call it a day. haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.